By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has the strongest Lineup this holiday season

Sorry, posted in wrong thread.

Around the Network

getting 2 of those guaranteed. maybe a 3rd down the line

Way to put up a strong argument. Let me try.

I have the best Kitchen ever;

1) Microwave - also doubles as a light, timer, and fan

2) Stove - This puppy has 5 heating elements, 1 being a warmer, all covered in a glass top w/ drak finish. It also includes 2 ovens beneath the stove top for those nights when a meal needs multiple tepriture settings.

3) Dish Washer - This puppy is one that is going to awh the guests come thanksgiving. Double deck brand new Matag, white w/ stainless steal interior.

4) Fridge - Brand new 3 door frige. Offering the option to have each side set to differant temps for your fridge needs, and 6 differant drawers allowing individual setting for differant food types. The bottom is a state of the art freezing compartment.

With these amazing pieces of hardware who can resist a vist to my kitchen for a meal this holiday season.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Onyxmeth said:
Bobo012893 said:
Onyxmeth said:

I don't get it. PS3 has the strongest lineup compared to what? Do you think there aren't four high quality games available on any other platform? Get real. Here's another Holiday lineup.

Robocalypse

Theresia

Dragon Ball: Origins

Exit DS

KORG DS-10 Synthesizer

Monster Lab

Tom Clancy's EndWar

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009

Call of Duty: World at War

Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi

Populous DS

Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff

Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled

Guitar Hero: On Tour -- Decades

Skate It

Luminous Arc 2

Metal Slug 7

Moon

Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

Tony Hawk's Motion Featuring Hue Pixel Painter

Age of Empires: Mythologies

Chrono Trigger DS

Syberia

Personal Trainer: Cooking

Away: Shuffle Dungeon

Prince of Persia: The Fallen King

That's only the unreleased stuff. Let me know how far I can go back for the rest of it, including Castlevania, Kirby, Viva Pinata, Bleach: Dark Souls and plenty of others.

All of those games put together don't even come close to touching LBP's awesomeness. Nice try tho. GO PS3!!!

What a nice comeback. I'm pretty sure sales will disagree, and so will the majority of opinions. Plus considering many PS3 owners have a singular complaint, lack of RPGs, I'm sure even many of them would be longing for this kind of Japanese attention. At the end of the day, as good as Little Big Planet is, it's still one good game and it's a platformer. I'd rather have good games and have variety. Let me know if you want me to name off the 360's lineup next.

Skate It

I'm sorry... are those supposed to be "good" games? Let's not even get me started with the rest of the list.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i think 360 has the better lineup this holiday season but LBP and R2 are going to be very strong games for PS3.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Onyxmeth said:

What a nice comeback. I'm pretty sure sales will disagree, and so will the majority of opinions. Plus considering many PS3 owners have a singular complaint, lack of RPGs, I'm sure even many of them would be longing for this kind of Japanese attention. At the end of the day, as good as Little Big Planet is, it's still one good game and it's a platformer. I'd rather have good games and have variety. Let me know if you want me to name off the 360's lineup next.

Skate It

I'm sorry... are those supposed to be "good" games? Let's not even get me started with the rest of the list.

Why don't you read up on them before you make snap judgements? I have the EU version of Personal Trainer Cooking, known as Cooking Guide, and it's amazing. Really top notch software. Skate It has been getting positive previews from all over. Please do "start" with the rest of the list though. I'd love to hear your wisdom about games I'm sure you've never heard of until now.

I'm sure you're right. Why would superior software be made for a platform with 80 million in hardware sales? Everyone knows the best software is always made for the worst selling platforms. Isn't that how it always works?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Everbody has great games to look forward to this holiday season. As long as I'm having fun, I actually don't care who has the "best" lineup.

Onyxmeth said:
kingofwale said:
Onyxmeth said:

Skate It

Why don't you read up on them before you make snap judgements? I have the EU version of Personal Trainer Cooking, known as Cooking Guide, and it's amazing. Really top notch software. Skate It has been getting positive previews from all over. Please do "start" with the rest of the list though. I'd love to hear your wisdom about games I'm sure you've never heard of until now.

I'm sure you're right. Why would superior software be made for a platform with 80 million in hardware sales? Everyone knows the best software is always made for the worst selling platforms. Isn't that how it always works?

Well, a quick look at Gamerankings total number of DS games over the score of 80% is a good indication. And now compare that to say... PSP/PS3/Xbox360.

I think that question should be asked to Ubisoft, since they make a LOT of 'superior' software.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well as far a reviews go LBP at 95 meta so far has out classed Fable 2 at 89 meta. Im not sure how the gears 2 vs R2 is gunna pan out in reviews but im positive both will be 90+ as the resistance beta IS GREAT even without single player campaign, While not playing any gears 2 yet im confident it will improve on the last game with hoard mode and a longer single player (hopes).

in other games that should be mentioned Naruto UNS (PS3) vs Naruto BB (360) where both games have different great things. UNS has the better graphics and action while BB has online battles and is further in the naruto story. I call it a tie.

PS3 Rocks............ and Rolls

i am only interested in 1 game from that list in the OP

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434