Jo21 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
I think the 360 has a stronger line up for November:

-Gears of War 2
-Banjo-Kazooie 3
-LIPS
-Left 4 Dead
-The Last Remnant

Not to mention it is getting all those big multi-plat games.

last remant its will be available on the ps3, and lips its rip off of sing star that already have regions especific bundles!

I said for November. For November it is exclusive. Also LIPS is looking like it'll be better than Sing Star. Doesn't matter if it is a "rip off" it'll still apply to a broader audience and sell well.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:

Both GTAIV and MGS4 got high reviews... so, I don't seem to get your argument.

Somehow you are mistaken this with "defeat to the 360"... again, if this argument has anything OTHER than to talk about the games you listed and whether they actually deserve to be listed here... let me know now.

To say how DS has superior software just because it sold a bunch of hardware is absolutely wrong. I don't think anybody is here to dispute that.

They didn't both get high reviews. Grand Theft Auto IV got BETTER reviews. That was my point. If you're going to use Gamerankings as a measuring stick to judge quality then do note that Gamerankings says Advance Wars: Dual Strike is better than Uncharted.There is always going to be something Gamerankings averages that you will not agree with. So why are you using them as a reference point?

My second point about the 360 is that I originally told Bobo, from where you quoted me, that my next list would be the 360's. You stepped in so I'm talking to you as if you are continuing his argument. If you use Gamerankings as a measuring stick to judge 80% and up games, the PS3 will not stand up to the 360. I suppose what I should ask you is, do you believe the 360 has the best Holiday lineup? If you don't then why are you using Gamerankings to prove your point with, because all signs on Gamerakings point to 360 having the best lineup.

I didn't say the DS had superior software. You laughed at the list I put up, basically dismissing a lot of quality games. I pointed out that it's a bit ridiculous to laugh at the software of an 80 million selling platform and chalking it up to bad games when platforms that sell that much always have good software. Give me another 80 million selling platform that didn't have killer support. I'll give you a hint on where to start, try under the Sony category.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
kingofwale said:

Somehow you are mistaken this with "defeat to the 360"... again, if this argument has anything OTHER than to talk about the games you listed and whether they actually deserve to be listed here... let me know now.

To say how DS has superior software just because it sold a bunch of hardware is absolutely wrong. I don't think anybody is here to dispute that.

They didn't both get high reviews. Grand Theft Auto IV got BETTER reviews. That was my point. If you're going to use Gamerankings as a measuring stick to judge quality then do note that Gamerankings says Advance Wars: Dual Strike is better than Uncharted.There is always going to be something Gamerankings averages that you will not agree with. So why are you using them as a reference point?

My second point about the 360 is that I originally told Bobo, from where you quoted me, that my next list would be the 360's. You stepped in so I'm talking to you as if you are continuing his argument. If you use Gamerankings as a measuring stick to judge 80% and up games, the PS3 will not stand up to the 360. I suppose what I should ask you is, do you believe the 360 has the best Holiday lineup? If you don't then why are you using Gamerankings to prove your point with, because all signs on Gamerakings point to 360 having the best lineup.

I didn't say the DS had superior software. You laughed at the list I put up, basically dismissing a lot of quality games. I pointed out that it's a bit ridiculous to laugh at the software of an 80 million selling platform and chalking it up to bad games when platforms that sell that much always have good software. Give me another 80 million selling platform that didn't have killer support. I'll give you a hint on where to start, try under the Sony category.

Using metacritic, which imo is more reliable than Gamerankings,

DS- 3 games 90+

PS1- 30 games 90+

PS2- 62 games 90+

GameBoy Advance- 14 games 90+

Noticing a pattern?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yea so PS3 has the best games this season no doubt about it,

oh and to the fangirl who wrote the second post, I love it when people try to turn the internet into english class lol, sorry but If i wanted a lesson in grammer I'd ask a teacher.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Onyxmeth said:
kingofwale said:

Using metacritic, which imo is more reliable than Gamerankings,

DS- 3 games 90+

PS1- 30 games 90+

PS2- 62 games 90+

GameBoy Advance- 14 games 90+

Noticing a pattern?

Yeah I'm noticing the pattern that Metacritic has only been polling data for four years and everything before that is incomplete and sketchy at best. Or did you not notice that magazine reviews, which were more common than internet reviews back then don't happen to be represented with most games from the GBA and PSOne.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

no....

360:
Fable 2 (huge)
Gears of war 2 (huge-er)
Left 4 dead (huge-er-er)
Banjo: nuts and bolts (We'll see)

Nintendo: uh, wii music? nerf N strike?
OH!
Tales of symphonia
Raving rabbids tv party
animal crossing.....
Well... raving rabbids is good.....

I think the 360's is just as good this year, especially since most of the meat of this years lineup is third party.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@ strategy,
Fable 2, about 4 years late :)
Gears 2, more like 1.5
Left 4 dead, on PC also,
Banjo, come on this should be on the Wii

thejuicingamer said:
@ strategy,
Fable 2, about 4 years late :)
Gears 2, more like 1.5
Left 4 dead, on PC also,
Banjo, come on this should be on the Wii

Oh goody. I love playing this game. It never gets anywhere.

Resistance 2, more like 1.5
Motorstorm 2, more like 1.5
Socom, Zipper isn't making it
Little Big Planet, come on this should be on the Wii

Wow that was easy...and pointless.

Oh well, you guys can fight amongst yourselves about wich system has the 4 best exclusives. Aside from Gears 2, I'm mostly excited about 3rd party games. Good day to you, sir.

*leaves thread on old timey big wheeled bicycle*