By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has the strongest Lineup this holiday season

d21lewis said:
Oh well, you guys can fight amongst yourselves about wich system has the 4 best exclusives. Aside from Gears 2, I'm mostly excited about 3rd party games. Good day to you, sir.

*leaves thread on old timey big wheeled bicycle*

Bye Lewis!! Nice haircut!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

sorry but the Wii couldn't handle LBP and the reviews speak for themselves, so nice try, also, how many players online does resistance have??? doesn't matter who makes socom people still buy it, and the headset bundle is icing on the cake for them.... motorstorm 2, yea i guess u could say its 1.5 since its in a completely different setting with 16 player online, added splitscreen.....

lol, if you say so xP

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

thejuicingamer said:

sorry but the Wii couldn't handle LBP and the reviews speak for themselves, so nice try, also, how many players online does resistance have??? doesn't matter who makes socom people still buy it, and the headset bundle is icing on the cake for them.... motorstorm 2, yea i guess u could say its 1.5 since its in a completely different setting with 16 player online, added splitscreen.....

Oh I'm sorry. You must not have understood what I was doing. You see the purpose of my reply was to show how ridiculous what you said is, and that's why I used the same arguments against your four PS3 games. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

thats fine, I have both systems and the only game i will be thinking about picking up on 360 is gears since it is played on mlg and i want to see how gears 2 handles other than that I will be picking up all the PS3 games I listed,

Around the Network

This thread isn't about sony it's about which system has the strongest holiday lineup. I guess we can put you in the Sony category but this thread is open to everyone's opinion that's why it's in the gaming discussion area not the Sony forum.

How could anyone forget Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Valkyria Chronicles? Yes the lineup is strong, however, the 360 lineup is quite impressive with Gears of War 2 and Fable 2. Its based on individual taste.

thejuicingamer said:

no doubt about it the huge exclusives will definitly help this winter, just to refresh everyones mind

1. LBP- doesn't get any HUGER than this

2. Resistance 2- Story and Multiplayer look much improved and it now has a fanbase

3. Motorstorm 2- Amazing gameplay, Insane graphics,

4. Socom Confrontation- reviews don't matter for this game, hardcore fans still bought it

Definitly blows the competition out of the water,

1 - If you're into side scroller, which I'm STRONGLY not into, I don't get, but hey...Wii has popular side scroller, so LBP could be "huge"

2. ROFLOL...right...well, based on sales, there's Gears 2 and CoD to object to how "Huge" this one is.  Is the first one still tops on PSN?

3. Errr...sure...racing games are huge...I guess.

4. Huh?  Server down, bugs galore so extensive that reviewers are holding off until after the patch, lack of features...but hey, I understand that this is the "best of the best" on the PS3.

Ultimately, the most objective measure of "Strongest Lineup" is SALES SALES SALES...fanboys all have our opinions, and if something is as huge as we beleive, or don't believe, it should boil down to $$$.  For example, i didn't care for Dark Knight one bit, and I was bored to tears by the end of the movie, with puzzled looks as to WTF, but it's hard to not acknowledge that the movie was FU$KING HUGE beyond belief, and it's senseless to argue otherwise, without looking like a hater.  PS3 has outsold 360 this year, and there is sales parity outside of NA, so the bottomline is performance.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

i like sony line up more,

but gears 2 its hard to ignore... but the only game that really stand out for me.

no i don't like fable 2 i think wrpg are disgusting.

Onyxmeth said:
thejuicingamer said:
@ strategy,
Fable 2, about 4 years late :)
Gears 2, more like 1.5
Left 4 dead, on PC also,
Banjo, come on this should be on the Wii

Oh goody. I love playing this game. It never gets anywhere.

Resistance 2, more like 1.5
Motorstorm 2, more like 1.5
Socom, Zipper isn't making it
Little Big Planet, come on this should be on the Wii

Wow that was easy...and pointless.

Really? Do you really think Resistance 2 is  like 1.5.

Common now, Resistance 2 is breaking boundaries/graphics, gameplay, online, coop experiences.

Gears 2 has progressed less from the original than Resistance. You know this.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.