By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has the strongest Lineup this holiday season

no doubt about it the huge exclusives will definitly help this winter, just to refresh everyones mind

1. LBP- doesn't get any HUGER than this

2. Resistance 2- Story and Multiplayer look much improved and it now has a fanbase

3. Motorstorm 2- Amazing gameplay, Insane graphics,

4. Socom Confrontation- reviews don't matter for this game, hardcore fans still bought it

Definitly blows the competition out of the water,

Around the Network

Is this thread supposed to be sarcastic or is it really that poorly written?

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

didn't Socom get good review? I'm confused. Server problem shouldn't really change much, Didn't Halo 3 had about a few weeks of server problem as well?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@Incandescence

What console has the best line up this holiday?

mM
leo-j said:
@Incandescence

What console has the best line up this holiday?

My post was directed towards the content presented in the post itself. Not the lineup. The last few words should have said enough, but I guess not.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

Woo! Go PS3!!

Well this thread is quite the mistake, from linguistic mistakes in the sentences (huger???what the hell? Is there even such a word in english?) to the choice of games.

LBP agreed but has severe competition from Nintendo in form of Wii Fit and most probably Wii music (that still remains to be seen)

resistance 2 agreed but has severe competition from MS in form of gears of war

Motorstorm.......i don't know, apply wait and see tactic

sococm?????Whaaa?? What a lame joke. Killzone would have been a more likely choice, not this rubbish.

And of course the fact that both the xbox and Wii have quite a bit of games coming out now: Fable 2, Wii Music, Animal Crossing, Fallout 3, Disaster DOC, Mushroom men, Deadly creatures etc etc.

Maybe Sony has the most hyped list of games coming out, but that doesn't exactly mean strongest.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

kingofwale said:
didn't Socom get good review? I'm confused. Server problem shouldn't really change much, Didn't Halo 3 had about a few weeks of server problem as well?

I've been playing Halo 3 since launch and it's been pretty smooth the entire time.  Granted it's not everyday but I don't think it's even worth mentioning in the same sentence with the issues that Socom has had since launch.  Sorry but Socom shouldn't have even been released in the state that it's in.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Menago KF, this is neither the time NOR the place to mention Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Viva Pinata, Banjo Kazooie N & B, or Left 4 Dead. This is the PS3's time to shine.

WOOOOOO! PS3!!!!!

Hmmmm..... I suppose....

4 ≈ One