By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your gaming bias?

rocketpig said:
Right now it's the 360 and DS. Later this year, the PSP might take over the DSs spot. Early next year when I buy another Wii, that will probably take the 360s spot. Late next year when I buy a PS3, that will probably take the Wii's spot.

I don't really care about console manufacturers. I'm in this for the games. I'm a fan of whoever produces a reasonably priced console with a good selection of games. I inevitably end up owning all major consoles every generation anyway.

I'm pretty much the same way. I'm contemplating the PSP Lite and waiting for a black Nintendo Wii.

Right Now

Home: 360

Handheld: DS

Last Gen

Home: Xbox/GC

Handheld: GBA

I had 3 Ps2's because they kept breaking. After the 3rd one died I switched to primarily Xbox with the necessary Nintendo favorites. 

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Home: GC (Next One "Wii") /PC
HandHeld: DS (Replace my GBA:SP)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Can someone enumerate all these biases? I'm far too lazy...

I currently enjoy my Wii and DS. Sometimes play my brother's PS2 when there's a game I'd like to play. If I'm over at someone's house and they have a console, I'm fairly happy to play whatever one it is. I can usually play almost any multiplayer game at least for a round or two.

Wii!!

Around the Network

It kills me that Viva Pinata is only for Xbox360. I wish that it came out for Gamecube; then I'd be able to play it.