By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your gaming bias?

xstonexcold316x said:
o yeah i cant stand MS they suck they need to leave the videogame bussiness IMO

but hey i only hate them b/c my friends would piss me off saying we have halo what do you have.......GOW 1&2 Shadow of the colossus Rachet & Clank Sly Jak and Daxter but all theyd say back is.....xbox is more way more powerful.....

I have the same problem with my friends like everyone has a 360 and i the only one with a PS3,5 others want one but dont have the money.I go yeah we have all them games that you said and then FFXIII,MGS4,GT5,LBP and they just go no there all sh!t Halo is amazing and act as if MS PAID them to say it.If they didnt say how good the X360 is every time i bring up gaming Multiplats/PC or anything they just act as if X360 is the best thing that ever happened and is better than even all Nintendo Sony and Sega games and consoles combined(WOW that would be a good console).They are so BIG HEADED ITS UNBELIEVABLE. 

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

I prefer Nintendo, but I can respect the fact that other people can have different opinions.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

gitanil said:
I can respect the fact that other people can have different opinions.

That sort of thing isn't allowed here!

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Playstation anything.

Sega and Nintendo failed me badly in the past.

Andir said:
gitanil said:

lol

That's right! You either like *insert console name here* or you get out! 

Around the Network

At the moment I prefer the Wii because it has the games I'm playing (RE4:Wii and Harry Potter OOTP), though my favorite console varies depending on what I'm playing. It could be the 360 next week when I start playing more NCAA 08 and more Bomberman.

Andir said:
gitanil said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh, that was a good laugh in the office, thanks

Right now it's the 360 and DS. Later this year, the PSP might take over the DSs spot. Early next year when I buy another Wii, that will probably take the 360s spot. Late next year when I buy a PS3, that will probably take the Wii's spot.

I don't really care about console manufacturers. I'm in this for the games. I'm a fan of whoever produces a reasonably priced console with a good selection of games. I inevitably end up owning all major consoles every generation anyway.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Andir said:
gitanil said:

Lol, thats partially true for these boards. But I really do mean that, since I have 360, and my friend has a PS3, so I basically played all 3 systems.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

This generation:

Home: Wii/360

Handheld: DS

Last Generation:

Home: GC/PS2

Handheld: GBA (duh)

I should point out that I also owned an Xbox last generation, I just didn't like it nearly as much as my GC and PS2. I also own a PSP, but I do not like it as well as my DS.  Not sure if I'll own a PS3 this generation yet or not, but I'll certainly admit it does not match my gaming preferences much at all right now.  Overall if I'm biased towards anyone it's probably Nintendo, but that's not to say I love and kiss every Nintendo game.