By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SEGA On FIRE!! Valkyria Chronicles -- 9/10 -- Playstation Mag - USA!

@DemisterJ

Touche.

The Sony PlayStation 3, Multi-media Interactive 4-D gaming, true next generation Computer Entertainment and Gaming System is starting to show its true colours.

With the power of the mighty & noble Cell Broadband Engine combined with the freedom of imagination & the huge amount of space the Blu-Ray Disc gives you this game will surely be a game to look out for.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

being a sega faboy as a lil boy, this makes me prod, i am so glad i picked up the ps3 instead of the 360 because it seems the sony console is getting all the sega love and sega are one of my top devs.

If they keep this up and get enough money they might create another console for next gen, with all these games exclusives to that system, they are building a fanbase and i love it.

erm just let me have my moment please it is a nice thought, but it makes you wonder why they are so eager to keep the hands on the license to the dreamcast andall its trade marks whatever it is.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Good to see it got good reviews, been looking forward to playing this since I first saw it.

"i remember back in 2007, when not a single publication could make up their minds about the scores of PS3 exclusives like Motorstorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank Future, Uncharted, etc, while the 360 was getting 9/10 hits almost every month. "

Ratchet/Uncharted both got very good scores when they came out. The other games were not 9/10's

hmm another good review .. i think i will try the demo today.

Kasz216 said:

I think I underestimated how many people would give a SRPG a better rating for breaking out of some of the "boring" parts of a SRPG and having a "live action" move system.

Though i'm a little worried there is no move afteer fire. (That i've seen so far anyway.)

Game should rule though.  Would be my first PS3 game if I didn't need to get one to test out my PS3 to make sure it works.

Whenever it gets here...

If noone has asuaged this fear let me do so.  There is most definitely the ability to move after you fire.

Around the Network

I really liked demo.
But,69€ is too much this month and next month.
Maybe december or at 2009.

Take my love, take my land..

VC looks really good, but it's coming out at a time where there are way too many games and it'll probably be a later purchase for me, even if I do want it now.

Just because Sega made VC doesn´t mean they are back. They definitely aren´t what they were and Sega of America keeps on publishing lots of trash, latest example being Golden Axe: Beast Rider. Only Sega of Japan are worthwhile that has a nice line-up on handhelds and consoles.

memory2zack said:
Just because Sega made VC doesn´t mean they are back. They definitely aren´t what they were and Sega of America keeps on publishing lots of trash, latest example being Golden Axe: Beast Rider. Only Sega of Japan are worthwhile that has a nice line-up on handhelds and consoles.

agree

that means Sega is not going downhill. this game is gonna rock.