By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vegan, vegetarian, or Omnivore?

i don't like salads because of tomatoes, or anything that taste like you eating a leaf.
i don't eat rice, prefer pastas, i love bread and any kind of meat or fish.

i am alergic to shrimps but i love eating them.

Around the Network

omnivore.

OMNIVORE!
sometimes, a lot of sugar too.

Omnivore, wouldn't have it any other way. I even like veal. Yes I do support the slaughter of baby cows. Venison is also really good. Meat tastes sooo good. I don't think I could ever live without it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I was too lazy to click the links so I guess omnivore

Around the Network
kabhold said:
Sqrl said:

Humans are by definition omnivores, and thus an omnivore's diet is ideal for health.

With that said I definitely lean more towards the carnivore side =P

Ummmm.  NO.  It is not.  SO wrong.   Yes we are omnivores but as long as you get all the protein you need...it doesn't matter where you get it from.  IDEAL FOR HEALTH = exercise.  Yes I put that at a video game site.  Sorry, I work in the medical field and won't stand for misinformation on health.

Wow, how about you just stop being so pretentious.

Humans ARE omnivores, and thus an omnivore's diet IS ideal...that's not really up for debate.  That is the ideal diet.  You can take supplements and get your protein from wherever, that doesn't make the omnivore's diet NOT ideal.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

vegetarian

My daughter is my world.

BenKenobi88 said:
kabhold said:
Sqrl said:

Humans are by definition omnivores, and thus an omnivore's diet is ideal for health.

With that said I definitely lean more towards the carnivore side =P

Ummmm.  NO.  It is not.  SO wrong.   Yes we are omnivores but as long as you get all the protein you need...it doesn't matter where you get it from.  IDEAL FOR HEALTH = exercise.  Yes I put that at a video game site.  Sorry, I work in the medical field and won't stand for misinformation on health.

Wow, how about you just stop being so pretentious.

Humans ARE omnivores, and thus an omnivore's diet IS ideal...that's not really up for debate.  That is the ideal diet.  You can take supplements and get your protein from wherever, that doesn't make the omnivore's diet NOT ideal.

uh ya.  I don't know what else to say other than your wrong.  It's a way of life, and is in no way "better" for you, or "ideal" that you eat meat.    Ideal means a model of perfection, best possible scenario, etc.

You sir are wrong.   

Have fun with your heart attack

kabhold said:

I will!  Of course I have ideal blood pressure if not a tad bit low, no history of heart conditions in my family, and have had multiple doctor's tell me I have a remarkably strong heart...so I may not get to have the fun you're talking about...no worries I'll just eat a few more pounds of bacon and make up the difference

I like my diet where a salad is what food eats.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
kabhold said:

I will!  Of course I have ideal blood pressure if not a tad bit low, no history of heart conditions in my family, and have had multiple doctor's tell me I have a remarkably strong heart...so I may not get to have the fun you're talking about...no worries I'll just eat a few more pounds of bacon and make up the difference

I like my diet where a salad is what food eats.

lol.    Only a few pounds of bacon a day!  oh well then nevermind. :)