By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys, are you proud of your gaming skills? Maybe you shouldn't be...

Ail said:
Faster it's done, faster you can go back to gaming !

I lol'd.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Faster I beat games, faster I can get back to sex!

I lol'd even harder. Well played sir, well played.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
With these magic fingers I play a game called "Count the Orgasms in Under Ten Minutes" and I haven't had any complaints. When I use my magic tongue I get asked if I was trained by lesbians. And when I use my magic wang I hear "Hurry up and finish. I need to sleep." Nintendo has made me a robot.

Oh wow O_o

Does this mean whats his name (the old guy that hates video games) has a thousand girlfriends?

Untouch said:
Does this mean whats his name (the old guy that hates video games) has a thousand girlfriends?

Jack Thompson? *Shivers*

So.. That's the reason of why does the politician bash the videogames..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Too much win.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:
Are u serious? I thought your species was extinct a long time ago...

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

Oh yes. The few the proud.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lolita said:
Untouch said:

Jack Thompson? *Shivers*

Ye him

*shivers*

...is that the reason there are always desperate guys hitting on me when im on xbl?...

outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:
Are u serious? I thought your species was extinct a long time ago...

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

Oh yes. The few the proud.

I could tell you just off hand about 20 people I know that are waiting for marriage.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000