By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys, are you proud of your gaming skills? Maybe you shouldn't be...

Yessss.... I suck at games :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

This is obviously something that is only found in Dutch people. After all, they are Dutch.

DeadNotSleeping said:
[Johann says:Sex is overrated anyway... as is human contact. I like machines better...

Finally, someone understands how I feel about the pitiful mortal life swelling in this Petri dish you call a world. After romantic entanglements in the collective unconscious of extra-dimensional beings, there's really no going back. Maybe once you humans climb thirty or forty rungs on the evolutionary ladder.

Euphoria14 saysIs that because you can program them to lie to you and tell you that your the greatest lover ever?

If you were to program them that way, it wouldn't be a lie. The definition of truth relates to the degree of consistency between our interpretations of reality and how accurately we attempt to express these views to others.

Oh well. This is probably the funniest thread I've seen on these forums thus far. I hope it never dies. Nothing like angry gamers defending their libidos in the court of public opinion. Seriously, these tests are probably more relevant to those sorts of people who neglect their partners for "one more level" or "after this match".

Seriously though... sex is not even on my top 5 favorite things. It goes like this

1 - Coffee

2 - Videogames

3 - Back To the Future

4 - Doing nothing

5 - Pineapples

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

What the hell does underperform mean? Tthat could be anything, and not a very scientific explanation imo lol.
Does it mean Pre-jeaculate?

superchunk said:
This is obviously something that is only found in Dutch people. After all, they are Dutch.

there is nothing wrong with the the dutch...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Johann says:
1 - Coffee

2 - Videogames

3 - Back To the Future

4 - Doing nothing

5 - Pineapples

That's probably the most honest, and realistic top five I've seen in a good long while. Your #4 probably tops sex on most people's lists. Anybody who takes issue with that claim should probably re-evaluate how their time is really being spent.

And your #3 is just awesome.

kirby007 said:
superchunk said:

Said the Dutchman. Lies, I tell you, LIES!

Mummelmann said:
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:

A Dutchmen invented beer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Mummelmann said:
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:

A Dutchmen invented beer

Oh? and I thought the Sumerians were the first ones to drink beer.

Xen said:
kirby007 said:
Mummelmann said:
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:

A Dutchmen invented beer

Oh? and I thought the Sumerians were the first ones to drink beer.

I hope you wikipedia'd that because that is prbably the most inane thing to know in the whole world.