By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys, are you proud of your gaming skills? Maybe you shouldn't be...

Euphoria14 said:
Johann said:
That is bull. I have been told that I am basicaly the worst lover ever and I still can`t play Halo to save my own life.

You must be going through hell right now.

I guess that is what happens when you call her on faking a orgasm. They get offended or something

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
Euphoria14 said:
Johann said:
That is bull. I have been told that I am basicaly the worst lover ever and I still can`t play Halo to save my own life.

You must be going through hell right now.

I guess that is what happens when you call her on faking a orgasm. They get offended or something

Hahaha. You know you have it rough when you have to offend your lady to get her to be honest with you.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sex is overrated anyway... as is human contact. I like machines better...

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Johann said:

Is that because you can program them to lie to you and tell you that your the greatest lover ever?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Johann said:

Is that because you can program them to lie to you and tell you that your the greatest lover ever?

Human beings are so... untrustworthy. My snes never let me down. She`s always in the mood when I want to play with her. I can leave her alone for days, hell, months (although I never would) and she`d still be waiting for me when I got back. Low maintenance too. Doesn`t force me to go places I don`t want to and meet her morronic friends. In fact, she doesn`t really have any friends except for me (I`m the only person she needs). Oh, how I love my snes...

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Alby_da_Wolf said:

[...]

The issue here was that xtastemyvenom claims the theory to be false, although some odd exceptions could be fine even if the theory is true... With the stochastic nature of reality we cannot ever be sure!   

As long as the problem doesn't exist for me (or does it?), I am fine. I just feel bad for those on top of the Halo 3 leaderboards though.

Well, as Dilbert's strip shows, you'll never know. Anyhow Halo 3 top players are simpler creatures, so they'll just feel much finer than other people, at least if their girlfriends lie persuasively enough.     OK, this one came out more trolling than planned, let's hope there aren't too many Halo 3 players around...  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Euphoria14 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Euphoria14 said:

No twin here. Even if I did, how would it explain the right after gaming "sessions"?

Or maybe my twin just moves really fast?

The issue here was that xtastemyvenom claims the theory to be false, although some odd exceptions could be fine even if the theory is true... With the stochastic nature of reality we cannot ever be sure!   

As long as the problem doesn't exist for me (or does it?), I am fine. I just feel bad for those on top of the Halo 3 leaderboards though.

Those on top of the leaderboards don't have time to figure out how bad they are at sex.

Grey Acumen said:
Xen said:
Grey Acumen said:
Mummelmann said:
Grey Acumen said:
Wetcoaster said:

I call shenanigans.

I swear to god, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans

Shen... not worth the risk...

Nah, it's okay, I don't even have a pistol

Shenanigans! ha!

but I do have a rifle *clubs Xen*

Hey.. you never said that.. that's unfair =(

*flips out*

LOL...

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

[Johann says:Sex is overrated anyway... as is human contact. I like machines better...

Finally, someone understands how I feel about the pitiful mortal life swelling in this Petri dish you call a world. After romantic entanglements in the collective unconscious of extra-dimensional beings, there's really no going back. Maybe once you humans climb thirty or forty rungs on the evolutionary ladder.

Euphoria14 saysIs that because you can program them to lie to you and tell you that your the greatest lover ever?

If you were to program them that way, it wouldn't be a lie. The definition of truth relates to the degree of consistency between our interpretations of reality and how accurately we attempt to express these views to others.

Oh well. This is probably the funniest thread I've seen on these forums thus far. I hope it never dies. Nothing like angry gamers defending their libidos in the court of public opinion. Seriously, these tests are probably more relevant to those sorts of people who neglect their partners for "one more level" or "after this match".