By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys, are you proud of your gaming skills? Maybe you shouldn't be...

LPgirl435 said:
...is that the reason there are always desperate guys hitting on me when im on xbl?...

Thats just because they are guys.  Good gaming skills or not.  Geek or not.  Guys will always pursue or hit on anything with boobs or the word female in a profile.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
LPgirl435 said:
...is that the reason there are always desperate guys hitting on me when im on xbl?...

hm guys don't usually hit girls..... but maybe u asked for it ....   :P

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Amusing stuff, but obviously false. It's not a fair comparison, is it? I mean, you can put the difficulty (and the VOLUME) down on games, but not women. :D As far as women go, I personally follow the old Genji model of "flip her over and attack clitoris for massive orgasm" approach, whilst some games tend to involve various skills. Pleasuring women is like playing an old NES game. Just hammer the button until it dies or stops making noise. :D

Will you teach me to football?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:
Are u serious? I thought your species was extinct a long time ago...

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

Oh yes. The few the proud.

I could tell you just off hand about 20 people I know that are waiting for marriage.

Not to interrupt, but you do know you don't have to justify yourself to anyone about this, right? Do what you want to do (or not...), and let the chips fall where they may.

LPGirl435 said:

No dear. There are two reasons behind that. And if you look down, you'll see what they are...

MaxwellGT2000 said:
outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

I could tell you just off hand about 20 people I know that are waiting for marriage.

I know. I am with you in that wait.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
outlawauron said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:

Not to interrupt, but you do know you don't have to justify yourself to anyone about this, right? Do what you want to do (or not...), and let the chips fall where they may.

I'm not justifying anything I was pointing out the fact that it isn't just a few people, at least with people I know the idea to wait for marriage is growing so it's not becoming so rare to find us =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000