By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys, are you proud of your gaming skills? Maybe you shouldn't be...

Xen said:
kirby007 said:
Mummelmann said:
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:
This is obviously something that is only found in Dutch people. After all, they are Dutch.

there is nothing wrong with the the dutch...

Said the Dutchman. Lies, I tell you, LIES!

A Dutchmen invented beer

Oh? and I thought the Sumerians were the first ones to drink beer.

That was a form of ale or mead I believe, I think the Dutch and the Czech were first with beer and lager respectively, but I could be off here... (but the Sumerians did have basic fermentation techniques to make alcoholic drinks, yes).

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:
This is obviously something that is only found in Dutch people. After all, they are Dutch.

there's the dutch oven.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

what do they mean with germans are too occupied with themselves during sex *asks while looking into a mirror above the bed*

Improvements are caused by people who complain

theprof00 said:
Xen said:
kirby007 said:
Mummelmann said:
kirby007 said:
superchunk said:

Said the Dutchman. Lies, I tell you, LIES!

A Dutchmen invented beer

Oh? and I thought the Sumerians were the first ones to drink beer.

I hope you wikipedia'd that because that is prbably the most inane thing to know in the whole world.

I saw it by chance on the history channel.

...lulz...seen this before still got a good lulz out of it... >_>

Around the Network

haha Great thread, though I don't really suck at games, though I would be considered "pro" with only a few games. But honestly I wouldn't know if I'm bad, I'm waiting for marriage... even though sometimes that's really hard being in college and having a lot of female friends, probably the only ladies man that girls can't get any out of lol, females all over me and yeah... only to be disappointed.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@MaxwellGT2000:
Are u serious? I thought your species was extinct a long time ago...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

This guy calls shenanigans.

Also in their study did their test subjects look something like this?

Cause that would explain a lot of things.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Johann said:
@MaxwellGT2000:

Ah crap I opened my mouth about our secret society, we're a rather large group that you just have to look to find ;)

I envy you. I wish I could grow my back

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!