By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If this does not make you fall in love with Wii music nothing will

This does look much better than the disastrous E3 demonstration.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:
It seem like when reggie said it was not given a fair chance at E3, he was not lying, i can see my self playing many long hours with this.

It was given a fair shake at e3. Go back and watch the difference in quality between that performance and this one. Night and day. I still don't think I would enjoy the game very much, especially since I don't have guests over too often, but I can say this is the first time it's been demonstrated in a way where I see the appeal of it and the effort put into developing it. Seriously though, that guy is so magoo it's ridiculous.

LOL. The way people were dissing that E3 performance, it kinda makes me a little firghtend to watch it. 

Um..... What does magoo mean?

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

that was amazing!

This is (probably) the presentation they should have made at E3 ...

I'm not interested in the game, but I can understand why someone might be now.

Untouch said:
I'm bought.sold

Around the Network
BornFirst. said:
Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:
It seem like when reggie said it was not given a fair chance at E3, he was not lying, i can see my self playing many long hours with this.

It was given a fair shake at e3. Go back and watch the difference in quality between that performance and this one. Night and day. I still don't think I would enjoy the game very much, especially since I don't have guests over too often, but I can say this is the first time it's been demonstrated in a way where I see the appeal of it and the effort put into developing it. Seriously though, that guy is so magoo it's ridiculous.

LOL. The way people were dissing that E3 performance, it kinda makes me a little firghtend to watch it. 

Ask and ye shall recieve. You tell me how it was.

Magoo is a person that is very boring and dull to be around but they have a very chipper(happy) attitude. It goes hand in hand with goody two shoes and boy scout.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I can't believe it actually looks fun now! ...I also can't believe I said that! O_O

Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:
Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:

Ask and ye shall recieve. You tell me how it was.

Magoo is a person that is very boring and dull to be around but they have a very chipper(happy) attitude. It goes hand in hand with goody two shoes and boy scout.

Wow that was actually very horrible, kinda made me cringe a bit. I  am so glad i saw the "magoo" (LOL) performance first. I can now se why people thought it would not be sophisticated game but very shallow (maybe it still is shallow but in a more appealing way, i know i am buying it). But i see it was more the players fault than the games, they were awful!

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

lolita said:
I can't believe it actually looks fun now! ...I also can't believe I said that! O_O

Lol, ditto.

Wow... I actually might get this, seriously-