By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If this does not make you fall in love with Wii music nothing will

BornFirst. said:
Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:
Onyxmeth said:
BornFirst. said:
It seem like when reggie said it was not given a fair chance at E3, he was not lying, i can see my self playing many long hours with this.

It was given a fair shake at e3. Go back and watch the difference in quality between that performance and this one. Night and day. I still don't think I would enjoy the game very much, especially since I don't have guests over too often, but I can say this is the first time it's been demonstrated in a way where I see the appeal of it and the effort put into developing it. Seriously though, that guy is so magoo it's ridiculous.

LOL. The way people were dissing that E3 performance, it kinda makes me a little firghtend to watch it. 

Um..... What does magoo mean?

Ask and ye shall recieve. You tell me how it was.

Magoo is a person that is very boring and dull to be around but they have a very chipper(happy) attitude. It goes hand in hand with goody two shoes and boy scout.

Wow that was actually very horrible, kinda made me cringe a bit. I  am so glad i saw the "magoo" (LOL) performance first. I can now se why people thought it would not be sophisticated game but very shallow (maybe it still is shallow but in a more appealing way, i know i am buying it). But i see it was more the players fault than the games, they were awful!

This is why I think the pessimism towards the game was fair because it was being judged off this awful performance. As you'll note, this video you've shown has given at least a good five members a new perspective on the game. I feel this was Nintendo's fault for showing their software poorly.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Wow...I actually can't wait...

Looks kinda fun!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

after seeing that i will no longer call it a pile of shit, but i will still not refer to it as a video game because it just doesnt play like a video game, it does not have objectives of any sort. They should of had a mode where you get a score based upon how much of riddim you got for the song playing.

I could see me playing this with my niece she would love it but oh well.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The thing is after this presentation this proves to me that nintendo and Mayomoto have not lost it at all, they have a vision we will not all get . though the games they create are made for everyone, not every one will like all of them. But thats just life, but this video alone proves to me that this is not shovelware but a game that has been made with a lot of passion and effort, and you know what that is to be appreciated.

I have never been into the whole rhythm music games (G, RB etc) but this definitely has my interest. Day one!

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Around the Network

I've believed in the quality of this game since it was announced. It finally seems like people are giving it a solid chance, and I do believe this will help spark creativity in casual and hardcore gamers interested, even slightly, in music.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Lesson: Miyamoto always knows what he's doing.

LOL MATURE said:
i guess nothing ever will... looks boring.

This.

Sorry dude..the game idea looks creative, I'll give them that..but fun?  To each his own, I suppose.  I think Guitar Hero is boring too, but people buy it like crazy, so take it for what you will.

it seems like a good idea, i think it could've been presented better.

Firstly the crappy cartoon people don't help. The range of instruments is good. But is all you can play nintendo theme music? thats kind of lame. People like real music like in Rock Band/Guitar Hero

I pre-ordered the game earlier today, actually. I am so looking forward to it. Finally, a music game about music, and not about rote memorization...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.