By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If this does not make you fall in love with Wii music nothing will

Sky Render said:
I pre-ordered the game earlier today, actually. I am so looking forward to it. Finally, a music game about music, and not about rote memorization...

Ummmm...

Rez
Electroplankton
Jam Sessions
The MTV Music Generator games
Daigasso! Band Brothers

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I've only even heard of one of those games, and it's pretty much impossible to find due to a limited printing. And I'm fairly certain none of them are focused on true rhythm so much as they are on timing.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I'm a bit more optimistic about this whole thing now, Its moved from shovelware to rental for me. Perhaps I'll buy it if the rental goes over well.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

lolita said:

I'll repeat what I said in another thread, I finally understand this game. Though they said it over and over again, I couldn't get what they meant when they said play music for fun but while watching the video, I remembered my past experience with music.

I love to play music on a keyboard but all I can do is do simple songs learned by ear. I never bothered to learn because I just want to play for fun. How can I play, enjoy it but make it sound right? See, this is where Wii music comes in!

I'm still not sure I'll buy it. I must admit it looks more interesting now that I understand what it is but, I'm not exactly convinced about spending my money for it. I felt some excitement watching the video and even some hype...

I am a bit confused but wouldn't this be something for you:  http://computertimes.com/eMediaKeyboardPack.htm.

@Sky render:  Rez is on Xbox live arcade so that is one that is not hard to find.

shovelware! =)

Around the Network

With this presentation is now looking a lot better. Still I don't know if you'll be able to create your own music, or only play (and recreate) the music included in the game?
If you can, then I'll buy it.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

While I was optimistic, I really didn't get it until this video. Nintendo needs more JC Rodrigo to show it off. The creative aspect really shines through in this video and I can see what they were talking about when they said it would be great to get kids in to music.

I still think it will be the lowest selling of the "Wii" brand products, but that's mostly just because it doesn't come with any peripherals.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Just curious, when was this video filmed?

@ konnichiwa: "Page cannot be found." Also, well I googled it and not sure if it's the same thing you tried to link me to but like I said, I don't want to learn to play an instrument because that's where the fun stops, imo.

It's like saying that you like to kick footballs and someone hands you a book with all the football game rules. You don't want to learn all the technical stuff. You only want to kick the football for fun.

It's about the best example I could find, sorry if it sucks. Sure some people find it interesting and fun to learn all about real instruments and how to play them but it isn't for me.

blackbird3216 said:
Lesson: Miyamoto always knows what he's doing.

Agreed.  That guy was awesome btw.  After his presentation, the first question he was asked was: "When?".  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light