By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Arcade games HAVE to run on a 14" TV - strict microsoft requirements

I'm pretty sure i have played XBLA games where i could not read the print. And i'm 100% sure i have played many 360 games where the print was hard to read, and i've heard many people complain about the size of the print even on HD screens larger then 40". Maybe this is some sort of new rule due to all the complaints.

Around the Network

14" were cool in thier days, i had the same one for ages untill i spilt my ashtray over the top, it stopped working after that.

the best 14" days were the old megadrive/snes days. oh and my panasonic REAL 3do was designed for a 14" to sit on top of it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

matt247 said:
I play it on my 19" LCD computer monitor and I assume a lot of college students do too.

Exactly.

Only difference I have a 19''CRT monitor (and a 18''LCD monitor for PC only). Can't afford a HDTV and that's why I have a 14"TV (no joke.... okay maybe it's 15'' I have no idea)

Barozi - If you hav a 18" LCD monitor, you should just get the VGA Cables for your X360 and get HD-quality visuals on your computer monitor. I do it, and it works like a charm.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Barozi - If you hav a 18" LCD monitor, you should just get the VGA Cables for your X360 and get HD-quality visuals on your computer monitor. I do it, and it works like a charm.

No I think you misunderstood me. I have two computer monitors. A 19"CRT which I use only for my 360 (Full HD is possible) and a 18"LCD which I use for PC only.

Around the Network

I remember having to play NES, SNES, and SG games on a 13 inch TV. Boy was I happy when my mom bought me my 1st 19 inch TV. I used to love playing SNES games on it.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I can't read the small text in Lost Odyssey, I haven't had this problem in other games.

i had problems reading things in bioshock on a 27" CRT. i approve of this policy.

I have a 14 inch tv. YESSS.

I traded my Wii for a PS3  :)

disolitude said:
Maybe Xbox live games have this requirement...but Dead Rising was unplayable on my old 27inch CRT. Letters for the missions were too small.

i beat in on an old 24 inch sony which has since died though i will say its a whole new game on hd, and much easier 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog