By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Arcade games HAVE to run on a 14" TV - strict microsoft requirements

Skeeuk said:
[...]

wow i didnt know that, how many of you play on an old sd 14"?????

I do, at college. There are black borders on top and bottom, so it's manageable.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
14" were cool in thier days, i had the same one for ages untill i spilt my ashtray over the top, it stopped working after that.

the best 14" days were the old megadrive/snes days. oh and my panasonic REAL 3do was designed for a 14" to sit on top of it.

i have to say my first tv was a 14 inch black and white  UHF tv, i had that until i got a playstation.... man mario in color with the 64 was wired for awhile since i was used to b&W

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I have a 5 inch monitor that I used with my Gamecube. This article makes me wanna hook my 360 to it!

My SDTV is 30+", and I can barely read anything in PixelJunk Monsters...

edit: I think it's kinda cool they have these requirements, many people nowadays are still stuck on SDTV's.

i just checked out one of the XBLA games out today...and you wouldnt be able to read whats said on a tv like that. so its not been in effect for very long

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

It's funny that a company cares about those people, which makes me think in the long run the 360 will actually last longer then four years till it hits the PS2 price point so the "poor" people can all buy one one day.

@MrBubbles Dude I love siamese cats, Is that how the camera took that cats picture or is it really like that? Poor kitty.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:

@MrBubbles Dude I love siamese cats, Is that how the camera took that cats picture or is it really like that? Poor kitty.

if you are talking about his eyes, then thats just how his picture was taken.   if you mean why he looks stupid..thats just him.  hes a bit "special".

heres another one of him

my other siamese is much cuter, though

and heres another of the grey and white one

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I would be playing my 360 right now on a 13-inch CRT flatscreen, if not for the fact that I was given a 27-inch CRT.

I've got a 20-inch CRT and a 32-inch CRT as well, but the 360 would've gone on the 13-inch due to space and the layout of my apartment.

SW-5120-1900-6153

That's kinda dumb. Good for those with tiny TVs. But dumb for developers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.