By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

haha, I'm so glad this thread got bumped, it has always been my favorite.

Around the Network

pokemon's started everything

don't know why you're using pokemons since evolution has already been confirmed to tell the truth. And a long time ago in fact.

Nonetheless i would prefer if to be proved with pokemons, it's much funnier :P

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

highwaystar101 said:
bump

Please just let this thread die. There is no proof of evolution, Just theories. Like the Big Bang Theory which there is no evidence of.

yanamaster said:
don't know why you're using pokemons since evolution has already been confirmed to tell the truth. And a long time ago in fact.

When was it confirmed? I guess I missed it being confirmed. Last I checked I'm not related to a monkey or fish or whatever the fuck we supposedly evolved from

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
yanamaster said:

When was it confirmed? I guess I missed it being confirmed. Last I checked I'm not related to a monkey or fish or whatever the fuck we supposedly evolved from

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

coolestguyever said:
yanamaster said:

You sir are a fool...

A. you don't see that this a laugh, just a kind jest on pokemon, and

B. Evolution is FACT.

It's not like we've seen evolution in action... oh wait... http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/01/31/observation-evolution-bacteria

And it's not like we have a timeline of human evolution from primitive primates... hold on again...

I could go on all day prooving ID wrong, but this thread was just meant as a bit of fun and you ruined it.

Sorry about that guys (I'm a bit mad), lets go back to having fun...

I distinctly remember seeing plenty of signs in Bioshock telling me to evolve with Plasmids! If we had the plasmid things, I'm sure we could convince people :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

coolestguyever said:

Oh man! That is so much win!