By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@highwaystar's last post. TMNT reference = epic win.

Around the Network

while amusing...there are much better forms of evidence proving evolution.

kitler53 said:

What? Like Digimon or something?

highwaystar101 said:
kitler53 said:

like the waffle

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

highwaystar101 said:
kitler53 said:

I was all set to come in here and dispense knowledge, when instead I received win. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Holy crap, you could get $7.5 trillion for that discovery.

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2008/10/palaeontologists-this-could-be.html?DCMP=ILC-hmts&nsref=specrt10_head_Easy%20money?

Phendrana said:

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2008/10/palaeontologists-this-could-be.html?DCMP=ILC-hmts&nsref=specrt10_head_Easy%20money?

OH sweet, so I just have to give this guy a charmander and I get $7.5 trillion

highwaystar101 said:
Phendrana said:

OH sweet, so I just have to give this guy a charmander and I get $7.5 trillion

No, I heard he started with Charmander. He will trade for a Squirtle though.

wow...that's all i can say. I thought this was going to be serious.

I'll admit pretty funny though