By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 'others' sales - some people are just blind...

thats not an accomplishment at all...

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:

I'll wait until its back to 50k until I go mental.

Damage control much?

wow,,,,damage control FTW

just accept that price cut has been underwhelming in Others so far.

LOL MATURE said:

Around the Network

Giving stuff away for free does not mean acceptance

its not like original xbox sold like any previous second places.

the n64 sold over 32 million ww.

original xbox sold over 24 million ww that its not as high some people made it to be.

but i guess with not so high goals everything is possible.

but its true 360 its selling better than the xbox1, the market is expanding all places are.
ps3 its selling way better the gamecube did, and the wii faster the ps2.

kowenicki said:
er yes it is. child.

"Hey we are MS.... EVERYONE LOOK WE DID BETTER THAN THE CONSOLE THAT PUT US SIX BILLION DOLLARS IN THE HOLE THIS TIME AROUND!"

The xbox was a pathetic waste. If MS did worse or on par... hell even if MS does slightly better than the orginal then it is not an accomplishment.

The 360 had a year head start. The 360 is the cheapest console now. The 360 is expected to do much beter then last gen.

I wouldn't call it "failure of 360 in others"... that would imply it was doing well for some extended period of time.

It is just going back to what it was before. As an Arcade owner, I personally see the value in that. I suppose you can convince people that, no more can you convince soccer moms to stop buying crapware.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Yep Damage Control lol