By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 'others' sales - some people are just blind...

kowenicki said:
@blackstar I doubt there is a shortage to be fair, but the 360 falls back to matching the PS3 in its strongest market and the fanboys come out in full effect! its quite sad really.

How can you get mad when people take a dump on your threads?

You're begging to be torn up.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@blackstar I doubt there is a shortage to be fair, but the 360 falls back to matching the PS3 in its strongest market and the fanboys come out in full effect! its quite sad really.

well last weeks we had tons of threads from 360 fans about sales in japan and others so what is happening should be expected

i'm still not excited about the numbers , we will see what will happen next :)

thats not a big accomplishment being as how poor the xbox sold but i will give credit where credit is due.

well done Microsoft, you have done well this gen, you have trampled all over the xbox sales and have done way better then anyone expected. But i put it to the SEGA fellla lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Its really funny when you think about it. I mean by now the PS3 was supposed to be WAY ahead. If 360 is a failure wht does that make PS3 :P. But obviously its not a failure and still millions ahead.

LOL, at this rate the 360 will never pass 30 mil world wide by the time this gen is over. We need a price cut now ...... I mean again Microsoft.

Around the Network
Passenger57 said:
Its really funny when you think about it. I mean by now the PS3 was supposed to be WAY ahead. If 360 is a failure wht does that make PS3 :P. But obviously its not a failure and still millions ahead.

who said anything about 360 being a failure? and lie i've stated the war isnt about last gen. its about the here and now.

Congrats, I suppose.

Damage control, ftw!

^^ And PS3 will ?? GEEEZ.

The entire point of this thread is damage control. Take a deep breath kowenicki, think about why you are getting worked up in the first place and realize that it's pointless. For someone who dislikes sony fanboys so much, you sure as hell devote alot of your time and attention to their opinions.

We fan boys need to have it out on every issue concerning video games, if it were not for our "Troll Wars" web sites like this would not serve much of a purpose. It would be like living in the 90's all over again a time where units sold was less important and the only thing that really mattered was the games. So to hell with all that peace talk I say ,fight, fight.