By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 'others' sales - some people are just blind...

......................??????????????????????

Around the Network

Xbox360 price cut in PAL : failure

with any luck it will go back to the 45k/week in PAL

(THIS DOEST MEAN XBOX360 can receive a very big boog for Xmas, but right nox, it is meh)

Time to Work !

kowenicki said:
if all you can do is troll then go away.

i got banned for less than some of the shit you lot are spouting. sony fanboys really are the nappy wearing children of the gaming world.

Jeez man, the 360 sales will get better eventually. You don't have to get so angry.

kowenicki said:

i got banned for less than some of the shit you lot are spouting. sony fanboys really are the nappy wearing children of the gaming world.

No one here is trolling. Just telling you the truth. The 360 couldnt have done much worse than the original. And that was expect. And you make it seem like its a huge accomplishement... when if it did only slighlty better than the original then it would have been a bigger failure than the orginal.

But you are now generalizing and insult a whole group of people... why do you think you got banned.

Ouch....flaming high in this thread. The 360 has been a remarkable turnaround from the original xbox, but its still going to finish last in others

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

You created the thread, took shot at the Sony fan, and now you are crying because they responded. Don't start something you cant finish. Learn to pick your battle wisely.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
colonelstubbs said:
Ouch....flaming high in this thread. The 360 has been a remarkable turnaround from the original xbox, but its still going to finish last in others

Not really flaming, this is just obvious damage control so he's going to receive some guff for it.

kowenicki said:

360 fanboys are easy to anger and delusional.

you called out Sony fans and then u cry how they respond negatively to your post? QLF?

@Xen,

Particularly when sales are disapointing

Time to Work !