By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

LBP will be Huge = Confirmed, IGN - 9.5/10

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:

OK I admit it. I underated the game. Fine OK happy? At least I admit when I'm wrong unlike fanboys.

Chill dude, it's alright :)

As we say where I come from "Only fouls don't change their mind."

Asmo said:
ultimate_123 said:

OK I admit it. I underated the game. Fine OK happy? At least I admit when I'm wrong unlike fanboys.

Chill dude, it's alright :)

As we say where I come from "Only fouls don't change their mind."

Oh well at least I aint a fool.  And I ain't angry at all. That statement was actually supposed to come out as a calm person.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

i find it hard to top LBP.

rating are TOO HIGH.

man 3 AAA titles for the ps3 this year

GTA4 -> MGS4 -> LBP.

^Depending on what happens with R2, it could well be 4 AAA titles.

It will be very hard for reviewers to downplay 60man online and 8 player online co-op that contains a separate campaign.

What was R1's average score by the way?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

It will be very hard for reviewers to downplay 60man online and 8 player online co-op that contains a separate campaign.

Let's see...86 in metacritic, 86.6% in Gamerankings

Euphoria14 said:

I believe it was 87%

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

I have Gamefly as well, excellent service I agree. I have Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery on the way soon.

Won't rent Fable II though, I may be a bit short on cash but I must own that game, it deserves that much.

As for the LBP/MGS4 comment, I see what you mean with the apples and oranges comment, both are awesome, best in their respective genre in my opinion. Although if I had to just choose one, I would go LBP without hesitation.

A respectable opinion. I feel the same way about Fable II, lol. I don't care if it's 8 hours long. I like Molly, his games have always been original and have managed to take me to another world, despite their flaws, and even if Fable II sucked(it won't), I'd pay him 60 bucks in tribute, for being a developer who has his own style, and forges his own path, to make games with his own personal flavor and heart in mind. He's a good man, and I support him in all his endevors.

I agree 100%. Fable had its flaws, although to be perfectly honest, those flaws had no bearing on me, I did not even notice them. Well, I had some issues with the D-Pad as I was playing it on the 360 but as for the gameplay, the freedom to do whatever I want, that game was top notch in my opinion.

Molyneux  is a fine dev in my book.

Haven't played Black and White yet, I heard that was pretty good. I really do owe him at least a playthrough wouldn't you agree?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

@Detox and Zexen

So 90%+ is a very possible scenario?

Currently playing:

Jo21 said:
i find it hard to top LBP.

rating are TOO HIGH.

man 3 AAA titles for the ps3 this year

GTA4 -> MGS4 -> LBP.

Where is R2???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)