By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So the xbox 360 sales rose from last week

@SpartanFX

LOL I know....I seriously feel like making a thread on that

but never mind....the message is clear I feel

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@darth

lol i know,,,let's not remind the truth too much to kirby cause he might end up crying here. ;) and we don't what that now, do we?lol

Wow, this thread became a bitchfest pretty quickly didnt it lol

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

SpartanFX said:
wow I just noticed the weekly gap between PS3 and 360 shruk by 30 K compared to last week

@kirby

you shouldn't make these threads ,,,you should be ashamed that a console half as expensive as a PS3 can only outsell it WW by 40 K per week which that number is shrinking faster than Amy Winehouse visits to the rehabilitation clinics. ;)

This is funny. It's the new catchphrase for sony fanboys. At the end of the day, who gives a shit how much it outsold it by? Outselling means outselling, and that translates to more marketshare.

And you're here celebrating that the ps3 is only slowly being outsold?

ymeaga1n said:
SpartanFX said:
wow I just noticed the weekly gap between PS3 and 360 shruk by 30 K compared to last week

@kirby

you shouldn't make these threads ,,,you should be ashamed that a console half as expensive as a PS3 can only outsell it WW by 40 K per week which that number is shrinking faster than Amy Winehouse visits to the rehabilitation clinics. ;)

This is funny. It's the new catchphrase for sony fanboys. At the end of the day, who gives a shit how much it outsold it by? Outselling means outselling, and that translates to more marketshare.

lol,,,no 360 is doing great i m just bugging kirby for his constant PS3 bashing,,,,you can check his post in the last week and see what i mean.

Around the Network

wow you osny guys are really grasping at straws is it so hard to let 360 guys enjoy sales, does it hurt you inside because of the 360 doing well

edit, not to mention you sony fanboys out number 360 fanboys more than 2 to one

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

this has to be the biggest thread of stupid fanboy nonsense I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying a lot

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

ymeaga1n said:
SpartanFX said:

@kirby

I noticed this today in a few threads. I guess it's a coping mechanism.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

This thread is pure flamebait, wtf is this?

mM

outsold is outsold boys =) And I knew you were gonna started about the price=)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.