By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: We want Xbox 360 to succeed in Japan

This will be interesting.

Around the Network
blackstar said:
this generation sucks it's not fun
can we just have a clear winner?

we do have a clear winner, it is nintendo. This gen is all about who will finish 2nd, which isn't as important as some might think. But it is fun to watch anyway

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Still trying to claim that the extra power of the HD consoles is getting used for anything other than graphics, I see.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

C'mon guys, it's a start for Sony to eat humble pie. Let's give 'em a chance.

Of course Sony wants to be the winner between the HD platforms. But in order for them to survive this generation (so that they can reach the next), they really have to cooperate with Microsoft to promote HD as a great alternative over Nintendo's offering.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network

Truly a wise man

blackstar said:
this generation sucks it's not fun
can we just have a clear winner?

Im having lots of fun, as a matter of fact i put down rsv2, to go play some dead rising after all the dead rising wii articals made me want to kill zombies again..... i will admit, i am working on beating super mario brothers the lost levels on my snes, with saves its much more convinent 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

hotrodx said:
C'mon guys, it's a start for Sony to eat humble pie. Let's give 'em a chance.

Of course Sony wants to be the winner between the HD platforms. But in order for them to survive this generation (so that they can reach the next), they really have to cooperate with Microsoft to promote HD as a great alternative over Nintendo's offering.

I don't believe any nice words from Sony. I hate Microsoft and their words are more genuine and real. It's probably because of the Blu Ray rumors that are going around with Microsoft making a portable blu ray player.

Basically this guy wants the 360 to succeed in Japan, because it succeeding in Japan helps justify the PS3's similar sales pitch, and possibly can help it succeed as well. It makes sense actually, and yet, sounds kinda pathetic. =/

You would have thought that after a couple of years, with the DS and Wii making a mint from their games, Sony would learn something about games that most people want in Japan.

Imo, there is nothing sophisticated in better graphics as compared to a different way of playing that the Wii and DS offer.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.