By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do people have to cry whenever a game is announced for Wii?

Games are announced too late.. I was with most people on that when it comes to Wii but now people are complaining that they found out about NMH2 too early??

Please help me understand this logic..

Around the Network

Its simply really Puffy. The bulk of hardcore gamers are a bunch of insatiable whiners. They will find something to complain about no matter what. It is a sad but unfortunate fact.

Question: Why do people cry whenever a game is announced for the Wii?

Answer: It hurts, deeps down inside it hurts so much that tears form. Its not unmanly to cry you know - perfectly normal.

Tease.

Its because as wii gamers...they are not used to game announcements since they don't get as many.

No one like change...

Ahhh of course... All very valid points I might add...

I tell you though.. we're getting too much PMS around here and not enough FPS on the Wii! It really is saddening..

Around the Network

Because everyone knows that it will probably be terrible. I mean really, look at Nintendo's track record.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

You're talking more about "hardcore" gamers that are really just the title fanboys hide behind to give themselves credibility and then use the Wii as a casual system to make their hate of it also credible.

Then when they hear about a good game coming out on Wii they've got to find something wrong with it, weather it's too early, or too late, then say what they see wrong with it usually being "I want better graphics" when a lot of PS360 games are rather short, are released too early, delayed for over a year, horrible graphics cause of art direction, etc. Pretty much everything they say is wrong with the Wii, when all consoles have the same problems and issues.

So to put it shortly don't listen to fanboys they just harm the industry.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Denial in the fact that the wii has sold 50%/100% more than their console of choice.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

wii games are printed on garlic and onion discs thats why people cry around the wii

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

RolStoppable said:
Just ignore trestres, problem solved.

This is pretty much the best advice you can ever give anyone.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229