By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMFG! -- LEAKED DQ9 Trailer from S-E CLOSED Theatre!! -- EPIC JRPG of OLD!

ecurbj said:
I have Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2. I haven't played it yet, I might give it a spin, since I have no JRPG's currently in my library. My sister played it and loved it, but she doesn't play it anymore, I think she was on the last boss.

Probably after I finish Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, I will then give that Dragon Quest VIII a spin.

I'm looking forward to DQXI, if I like Dragon Quest VIII, then I will probably like Dragon Quest XI.

Then you need to wait some years

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
ecurbj said:
I have Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2. I haven't played it yet, I might give it a spin, since I have no JRPG's currently in my library. My sister played it and loved it, but she doesn't play it anymore, I think she was on the last boss.

Probably after I finish Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, I will then give that Dragon Quest VIII a spin.

I'm looking forward to DQXI, if I like Dragon Quest VIII, then I will probably like Dragon Quest XI.

haha...good find!! I need to fix that. You know what I meant!! ><

ecurbj said:
MANUELF said:
ecurbj said:

haha...good find!! I need to fix that. You know what I meant!! ><

Yes, but is still funny

umm....okay? I won't be buying that game

@manuelf

Yea, my sister is laughing at the comment I left too!!! grrrrr
oh well, I'm tooooooo tired, long day of work so, I can at least make a mistake in one of my posts. I'm HUMAN!!!

But yea, I can wait as long for DQXI, hehe, if those next couple of sequels are any good!

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
@manuelf

Yea, my sister is laughing at the comment I left too!!! grrrrr
oh well, I'm tooooooo tired, long day of work so, I can at least make a mistake in one of my posts. I'm HUMAN!!!

But yea, I can wait as long for DQXI, hehe, if those next couple of sequels are any good!

Dont be angry sir and go to your bed and sleep you need it.

Dragon Quest IX wasn't in the closed theater, so nothing was 'leaked'...this is exactly why people are walking around.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@Manuelf

Listen sir, I will sleep. Just let me post a little more!!!! You got a problem wit sleepy people posting!?

Soriku said:
Reinventment doesn't mean it's better than anything else. Oh, and I prefer Nomura/Fujishima/Inomata over Toriyama for designs.

...What? You've named not one or two, but three people over Toriyama? Impossible.

Any character that can do this:

...is by default more awesome than anything Nomura can come up with!

@Soriku

That's because the creator of the DBZ series is the art designer of DQ characters too.