By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does PS3 have any more exclusives left?

Snake612 said:
I guess we ps3 still has some great exclusives. Maybe i'm overreacting.

Ya think?

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
You are correct: almost all of the third party exclusives are multiplat now. The only one that remained -- MGS4 -- has come and gone. You know, I think this may have been Microsoft's goal: not so much to secure as many exclusives as possible, but simply to strip all the major ones away from Sony. Mission accomplished. Now, I'm not sure they know what the heck to do.

halo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What's the big deal with Tekken ?
I wasn't planning to buy it anyway.

Personally I feel a few japanese developers have been milking their franchises way too much and as a result they will loose sales from me.

Few examples : I have DW4, DW4EL, DW5, DW5EL I didn't buy DW6, tired of the same shit.
I have SC2. SC3 and SC4 and I know I won't be buying the next one either just too little change with each rev of the game...

At least games like GTA and MGS brings us a new story.
Only thing a new version of Tekken or Soul Calibur brings is updated Graphics ( and really not a crazy upgrade), and a few more moves and couple new character...

Heck I don't get why people have to buy the new version of Madden or NBA2k every year as really those games do not change that much either...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Snake612 said:
@colonelstubbs, yea because they took Tekken. I repeat Tekken! Whats next God Of War III?

FF Versus XIII  maybe but God of War III - NO

LOL drama queen

It's all about the game.

Around the Network

Sony has a huge 1st party studio(the biggest of the 3 actually), and they have ALOT of games in the works.

Atleast according to jack tretton =p

mM

Calm down dude, you have a great system, with more good games coming, blu-ray, and.....uhhhh....you already own the system. From a gamer standpoint, you have nothing to worry about. It's the Fanboys who take these face shots Sony is receiving this Gen from MS more personal. But for the owners of the particular consoles.....you still got it good, regardless of system. I am loving my 360 though........ XD!

Make us the pleasure to leave VGChartz, that all we want ...

and more seriously, PS3 has more exclusive than Xbox360 since most of the Xbox360 exclusives are also on PC (from Fable2 to Alan Wake and including Leftfordead).

also most of the multiplateform games will still be released on PS3 !

Time to Work !

I guess we ps3 still has some great exclusives. Maybe i'm overreacting.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

libellule said:
Make us the pleasure to leave VGChartz, that all we want ...

and more seriously, PS3 has more exclusive than Xbox360 since most of the Xbox360 exclusives are also on PC (from Fable2 to Alan Wake and including Leftfordead).

also most of the multiplateform games will still be released on PS3 !

plz in the console war the pc doesn't matter

console versus console 360>ps3 at number of exclusives

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.