By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does PS3 have any more exclusives left?

The King Of Iron Fist Tournament IS Awesome. Best fighter EVER!

Around the Network

White Knight Chronicles! That game looks awesome.
I wonder if microsoft has a list of all sony exclusives and one by one they go erasing them once they achieve to make them multiplatform.

Snake612 said:
I'm sorry but i can't take this anymore. I have the ps3 and i will never trade it in for the 360. But i'm still mad about this announcement

ps3 has the most exclusives up its sleeves, u r referring to old 3rd party exclusives that have now gone multiplat. it was bound to happen anyways i know if i was publisher thats what id do. u will still play tekken on ps3 so dont worry. the true exclusives are the 1st and 2nd party games which imo ps3 has the best

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

OMG. I just had my eyes opened....WHAT IF MICROSOFT MONEYHATS GOD OF WAR 3!?!? NOOOOOOOOOooooooo

I am sorry but there are too many great exclusives games we have now and upcoming to leave Sony. Two years from now Gears of War 3 will be on PS3.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
OP forgot about Haze. It's still exclusive lol

I thought the subject implied good exclusives.

Snake612 said:
I'm sorry but i can't take this anymore. I have the ps3 and i will never trade it in for the 360. But i'm still mad about this announcement

yea, but didnt you hear about how 360 lost star ocean, (highly possible) L4D, Bioshock and many others?

Ps3 has a lot of exclusives and a LOT of third party games. Can you tell me how much exclusives XBOX360 has?

I mean if the 360 was stealing all of PS3 exclusives, and XBOX would have a lot of third party exclusives well yeah just sell your Ps3, but we have almost all of their 3rd parties ( today SE announced Star Ocean for PS3)

bbsin said:

OMG. I just had my eyes opened....WHAT IF MICROSOFT MONEYHATS GOD OF WAR 3!?!? NOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Just in case you aren't joking...

God of War is a Sony IP. I really doubt they'd let it go to the 360.

i don't see what the big fuss is about. You are still able to play the games. I don't have a PS3 or a 360 yet. There are only a couple reasons for this.

1. 360 - It has enough games of my interest or coming in next couple of months plus the price is low enough to warrant a purchase from me. Though I am scared to buy one due to reliability issues. Sure its not high, but still not japanese standard low.

2. PS3 - Its still too expensive for me to want to spend on it. And not enough games out yet that interest me for it. So with those two in mind, I would save my 400 and buy some more games for my Wii/DS than have a 400 piece of hardware.