By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does PS3 have any more exclusives left?

Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter (if they decide to make another game...), Uncharted, LBP, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword (yeah, yeah, its either you love it or you don't kind of thing), SOCOM, Valkyria Chronicles, a game doesn't have to be big to be a good exclusive. Also there's the casual games like Singstar and Buzz.

Just because a game isn't exclusive doesn't mean that you can't play it either. Sure, FFXIII isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Sure GTA isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Sure DMC4 isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Plus, there's all sorts of goodies on the PSN. Don't leave just because these games are going multiplat.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter (if they decide to make another game...), Uncharted, LBP, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword (yeah, yeah, its either you love it or you don't kind of thing), SOCOM, Valkyria Chronicles a game doesn't have to be big to be a good exclusive. Also there's the casual games like Singstar and Buzz.

Just because a game isn't exclusive doesn't mean that you can't play it either. Sure, FFXIII isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Sure GTA isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Sure DMC4 isn't exclusive, but you can still play it. Plus, there's all sorts of goodies on the PSN. Don't leave just because these games are going multiplat.

Good point. I've seen a lot of Sony boys claim that just because a game is on the 360, it automatically makes it worse than a PS3 exclusive. That's just a fanboy perception. GTAIV is a multiplat, and Gears is on 360, and those games pwn all that is holy.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I'm sorry but i can't take this anymore. I have the ps3 and i will never trade it in for the 360. But i'm still mad about this announcement

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Soriku said:
GoW3 is made by Sony.

You're thinking of leaving Sony just because they're losing exclusives even though the 360 virtually has the same exact games so it doesn't really matter who you stick with O_o

Expecially if he already has a PS3, and doesnt' have to worry about price.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Getting rid of a console because a game is appearing on another console doesnt make any sense

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
Snake612 said:

The PS3 has lost so many exclusives at this point. I can't believe they lost Tekken 6. They already lost Final Fantasy XIII, Devil May Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto series, and thats all I can think at this minute. The only big exclusive they have left is GT5, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and God of War III. I don't know what to do. I'm about to leave sony for good.

how many is so many? really, think about it.

Here is a razor ...

Seriously, are you that bent out of shape over the loss of Tekken exclusivity? Its not like this was a powerful franchise for Sony, certainly not one that people would consider when purchasing a console. There are plenty of 1st party exclusives left, and in the end it should not matter what console people are buying games for as long as they are having fun. Did you play DMC4 and GTA4 on PS3? Did you have fun? That's all that matters, whether or not they were exclusive has no bearing on if games are fun or not. The war is not over, multiplatform is the best way for 3rd developers to maximize profits this gen. When 3rd party games go multiplatform, everybody wins.

Chill out, play games, and don't worry about things that are out of your control.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

forget what i said about god of war3. When I really think about it I guess it is not that bad *sighs*

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

You are correct: almost all of the third party exclusives are multiplat now. The only one that remained -- MGS4 -- has come and gone. You know, I think this may have been Microsoft's goal: not so much to secure as many exclusives as possible, but simply to strip all the major ones away from Sony. Mission accomplished. Now, I'm not sure they know what the heck to do.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I guess we ps3 still has some great exclusives. Maybe i'm overreacting.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY