By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star ocean 4 coming to PS3

http://n4g.com/events_tgs2008/News-212617.aspx

hile the lack of information on a possible PS3 version of Star Ocean: The Last Hope was expected, Square has announced that the game is also releasing on the Sony monolith.
La console de Sony se vendant plus en Europe que sa concurrente, on comprend peut-être pourquoi la date n'est pas encore arrêté sur notre vielle terre ... The console Sony is selling more in Europe than its competitor, it's perhaps why the date is not yet decided on our old earth ...

mM
Around the Network

so SO4 is multiplat. Figures, all 3rd party titles will be multiplat for now on. No one should expect otherwise.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Looks like exclusives are impossible to get..nowadays especially 3rd party.

mM

The source doesnt seem too reliable is it?

Good.....more people can experience what should be one amazing RPG. How long though...with MS release in March 2009, Sony should see it perhaps end of 2009 or early 2010?

Around the Network

Excellent news if it's confirmed! It was expected, but it's still awesome to know that someday, when I get a PS3, I'll have SO4 to play.
Is the confirmation "official"? Because the article says Squeenix confirmed it, but it doesn't look too official

Well I guess that's good for people who don't own a 360 though I am boycotting Star Ocean unless they end up making the art less dool like.

I certainly hope this is true, the PS3 really needs some jRPGs, but I do want some info on when this is coming to Europe

Star Ocean 4 no longer important to 360 owners confirmed.

^_^

I dont know if this is an official confirmation, but according to the site used as the source, square did indeed confirm the game is headed towards the ps3.

mM