By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star ocean 4 coming to PS3

i'm a PS fan and i was happy that tekken went multi
i expect the same -if this is true- from u guys :)

ALL HAIL THE MULTI GAMES LOL

Around the Network

wow...a game that wasnt ever actually exclusive is going to another console as well...unbelievable.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

kowenicki said:
DMeisterJ said:

Star Ocean 4 no longer important to 360 owners confirmed.

^_^

Thats rich....  

GTA IV - "garbage anyway"....

FF XIII - "they can have it - versus is what matters"...

Tekken 6 - "been crap since tekken 3" 

etc. etc. etc.

Good thing I never said that about GTA IV and FFXIII.  But I have stated GTA IV is overrated, obviously >_>

Tekken 6, I have said that (And sales trends agree as it's been on a downward slope since then, with 5 only selling 1.65 million units, down from 3's 6.91 million units)

Seems like tension is already high.  lulz

wow, i won't have to buy a 360 after all thanks god.

can someone who reads the original language confirm thats what was even said?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

so4 i hope its good after the dribble of infinite, infinite should have been so much more. i hope tri pull thier fingers out otherwise the title of this game seems apt!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I don't doubt it'll go to the PS3 sooner or later, but nobody else has said anything at all about it going to PS3. I doubt one French website would have this info exclusively without any other big outlets at least mentioning or looking into it.

yay?

kowenicki said:
@ DJMeister.

No tension here...I really couldnt give a crap.. and I doubt anybody else can either...

But I am yet to find anything to confirm this... presumably it will be timed?