By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star ocean 4 coming to PS3

I think it's gonna be the same situation, as with tekken 6, it was leaked, and than was announced. I think it's gonna happen again with SO4.

Around the Network

Even with dwindling exclusive 3rd party support Sony still has much larger 1st party devlopment resources than MS do.

By the way, japanese date announced, usa date announced... euro? WTF Vesperia all over again.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

AnarchyWest said:
CGI-Quality said:
No more 3rd perty exclusives? Quantum Theory - PS3, Yakuza 3 - PS3, Demon Soul - PS3, Gears of War 2 (and probably 3) - 360, Heavy Rain - PS3. Those are all developed by 3rd party. And most of those (if not all) will remain exclusive. I would've said Left 4 Dead but not only is it coming for PC as well but murmurs of a PS3 version have not been ruled out. PS3 fans just won't see it (if they do) this year. Regardless I'm getting it on 360 because it will be out first and because I cherish the horror genre. But seriously why have two HD consoles on the market if they both have the SAME GAMES? I think it's bad for gamers and bad for gaming in general. And I mean that both ways. No Gears for PS3, no Yakuza 3 for 360. Variety for every console>>>>>>>> the same multiplats on every console. I really miss the days when every console had pretty much it's own library. Not a shared library of multiplats - to me that's not good for gaming.

isn't Quantic Dream's 2nd party studio of Sony...and Heavy Rain is being published by Sony too?

Correct.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
kowenicki said:
@ DJMeister.

No tension here...I really couldnt give a crap.. and I doubt anybody else can either...

But I am yet to find anything to confirm this... presumably it will be timed?

How sweet it is.

@ koweneki

Read Soriku's thread, and go back to the Tekken 6 thread. lulz.

And I'm not saying it's true, but are you not sure that the SO4 website hasn't been updated yet as it hasn't been officially announced.

Let's just take a wait and see approach

DMeisterJ said:

Star Ocean 4 no longer important to 360 owners confirmed.

^_^

Hehe, yeah, you are right, because of this news I should act like some other gamers have.

Star Ocean 4 is no longer exclusive!  Damn you Square Enix!!!  Time to boycott Square Enix and Star Ocean 4!!!

Yeah, whatever.  So it's going to PS3, nice, good for people who only own a PS3.  I'm still excited to get it myself.  Not sure why anything should change that.  Now there will be more people I can talk about the game with, and share the appreciation.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Looks like i now have no need to buy a 360.

I am so sick of this crap. Timed exclusivity is a crap venture and doesn't benefit any party involved. All it does it spiil oil on fanboy fires. Why are companies lying to us why can't they just tell us the platform upfront. At least Capcom has made their intentions clear can the other publishers follow suit.