By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

I haven't beat the first one yet. I need to get the hell on that. So many games, so little time...

Around the Network

Desperate Struggle = DS!

j/k

KylieDog said:
Sherlock99 said:
@KylieDog no more heroes is suda 51 best selling game ever sales were not poor lol.

May be his best selling ever, doesn't mean they were good.

Then they would have also said the game didn't make money, despite being their bestselling game. duh.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Riachu said:
Gnizmo said:
But but but the first game bombed! It is proof that hardcore games can't sell on the Wii!!!! its sales were god awful and it could only be successful on a hardcore console like the PS360!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love it when a developer shuts up ignorant fanboys like this. Hopefully they do away with the shitty overworld. With a bigger budget due to the success of the first one I am hoping they will fix some of the issues the first one had. I am definitely looking forward to trying this game out.

Sales wouldn't have been much better(for a low budget game, sales were actually pretty decent) even if the game was on the PS3 and 360.  You see, the game's "unique" humor and anime art style(which BTW is very good) would have still prevented the game from being a smash hit.  I doubt MNH2 will get a big budget since Grasshoper is not a big enough developer to suppose a large budget.

I want ya to go get a dictionary and look up he word sarcasm. Either that, or I have to ask you to read my whole post before responding.

May be his best selling ever, doesn't mean they were good.

What does it take for a game to sell well? Does it have to sell 5 million? 1 million? Why are these the numbers for a game selling well? What intrinsic value is there to selling that specific number of games? The sales of a game cannot be arbitrarily deemed good or bad without first considering the budget. If I spent $10 developing a game that sold 1,000 copies at $50 a piece then thye sales would be considered phenomenol. The game sold extremely well. It sold so well that Grasshopper threw a party to celebrate its amazing sales.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

LordTheNightKnight said:
But the first one flopped! The Wii bashers say so!

How can this have a sequel?

I wonder the same, maybe I need to try the first one

Around the Network

Fuck yes!!!!! Wii confirmed by GT.

Wow, that was awesome. I really enjoyed the first one, and now I have another to be excited for!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! YESYESYESYESYES!

Im suprised so many people say they havent beat the game yet. Ive beat over 6 times, and i still love it. This game is leagues before even The Conduit in my eyes. The only game i would look forward to more would be a new Zelda.

Things have been looking up for me since I started praying to Cthulhu. Now I just need an Excite Truck 2 and I'm set.

Super awesome major unexpected news goodness!

I loved the first game. Pulled an all nighter to beat it, and I don't remember the last time, if at all, I ever did some thing like that. I'm really glad that a sequel is coming.

And if this can make it in to sequel territory, where's Zack & Wiki 2!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.