By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

This has made my year haha. I could care less about anything else the rest of the year accept this announcement. Ah thank you Wii gamers for giving the first enough support such that I can enjoy this sequel.

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG No More Heroes 2! XD And it announced months after the first one is released! Which means its profitable to warrant a sequel! :)

BTW is this the pre-announced secret designer Marvelous is talking about? :?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

^
Lolz

OT:This game has been confirmed for Wii!!

Stephlereff said:
How is it unexpected? anybody that completed the first game knew this was coming.

Right, just as anyone who saw "The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension" knew there was going to be a sequel called "Buckaroo Bonzai Vs. The World Crime League" We're still waiting on that one. What the first game or movie says at the ending has nothing to do with whether there will be a sequel. The success of that game or movie is what decides, and while No More Heroes did good by some standards, not many people assumed it did well enough to warrant a sequel.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Stephlereff said:
How is it unexpected? anybody that completed the first game knew this was coming.

Nobody, except for you obviously, thought the first game turned enough profit for any studio to consider a direct sequel. Good job houdini. Who's gonna win the superbowl this year, btw?

Also, are those two new Too Human games cancelled? Seriously, I'm asking. Since you assumed NMH2 was a sure thing, what do you think about those game?

Actually, I think you didn't give it much thought in the first place bro. Hindsight is 20/20. Stop acting like you knew more than everyone else because you assume you would've guessed at random something you learned after the fact.

Too Human bombed since the game is rumored to have cost $80-100 million to make whereas NMH was a low budget game and managed to make a good profit(heard from some where that NMH only costed about $5 million to make)

Around the Network

So... is this the secret pre-announced TGS designer or what? Seem Soriku and the others was wrong when this is the secret designer since he mentioned anyone except Suda51 :?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

"To be continued" is not enough for you?

Valkyria00 said:
^
Lolz

OT:Just in case guys this confirmed Wii. Some people were doubting platforms in some posts.

More than likely it'll be on the Wii.  I mean it's Marvelous.  Name how many PS3/360 titles they ahve in the works haha.

OMG, this is awesome!!! : )

the first one was so great! i hope people buy the second one at least.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

yushire said:
So... is this the secret pre-announced TGS designer or what? Seem Soriku and the others was wrong when this is the secret designer since he mentioned anyone except Suda51 :?

Yea this is the annoucement.

@Zucas.

Oh I know already it IS CONFIRMED for Wii. I was posting that just in case no one else knew but I guess its soubds more like a question. I'll edit.