By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Oh so its definitely confirmed. I had no doubts but I'm all about official confirmations. It's my life haha.

wait but for what console?

cause some people think its the DS

Desperate Struggle

^
Its confirmed for Wii. Whoever thought for DS is extremly stupid. (Im sorry)

Combined with Red Steel 2, it shows that the Wii can sell hardcore franchises, or at least developers have faith it can.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Yea even without all the mainstream sites saying its for Wii and it being the obvious choice, when it shows the style off in the trailer it clearly represents that of the old No More Heroes. No way it could be for DS ahha.

Wow, that looks amazing. 2009 is shaping up to be an fantastic year for the Wii.

Hey whats even cooler than NMH 2, the wiimote + attachment. This is def. going to be on Wii.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I just hope that the game is not rushed,the overworld in the first game was just pathetic and felt like i was playing a shovelware...i don't wanna have to force myself to play the boring part just to have fun again. =/

That trailer makes me want to play through the first one again. Man was that an awesome game. I am confused after the end of the first one though. Does Travis have a DeLorean and travel back to 1985 or something? Just wondering...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger