By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

I am so happy. I loved the first.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Combined with Red Steel 2, it shows that the Wii can sell hardcore franchises, or at least developers have faith it can.

That ruined the thread.

OT: Incredible news. Wii's library is getting bigger, stronger and better :)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Combined with Red Steel 2, it shows that the Wii can sell hardcore franchises, or at least developers have faith it can.

That ruined the thread.

OT: Incredible news. Wii's library is getting bigger, stronger and better :)

How could the game that proved Ubisoft truly supports the Wii ruin this thread? Or do you still believe the lies that mod was spreading?

And you clearly missed the point.

"the Wii can sell hardcore franchises, or at least developers have faith it can."

Red Steel 2 is part of that. Why would that ruin the thread?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Lord- because he's probably one of those people with a bias towards Ubisoft. Despite Ubisoft being the guys who gave us No More Heroes haha. I don't necessarily agree with all of Ubisoft's Wii projects, but I hold no resentment. It's a business nonetheless.

So is Ubisoft really the one who published this game? Oh well, its not that bad its better than nothing. Atleast theres publisher for this on NA.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

the first not bomb.
Wii games doesn´t need sold a millon for do profits
Marvelous games need only 100.000 for make profits ( we see in finalcianl reports)

Also, small FYI for anyone wondering about the sword Travis is using in this teaser. That's the same beam katana he had at the end of the first No More Heroes.

BrainBoxLtd said:

Also, small FYI for anyone wondering about the sword Travis is using in this teaser. That's the same beam katana he had at the end of the first No More Heroes.

Wasn't that one green though?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I don't have the first one but...2010?
That sure is a long time =/

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

I find it interesting that on this website people keep going on and on about how great No More Heroes is yet there are so many people (like myself) that didn't finish the game. I enjoyed it but getting money to enter the missions was just so boring I couldn't bring myself to get beyond the fourth mission. It should have been free to enter the missions with making money an optional side quest.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down