By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2 Debut Trailer

KylieDog said:
This news is as surprising as it is awesome.

After the poor sales of the first game, I never expected a sequel.

Sales were not poor.  The game was low budget and besides, Grasshoper and Suda51 said that they were happy with the game's sales.  The game was not expected to be a smash hit.  BTW, this just happens to be the best selling Suda 51 game.

I am suprised that NMH2 was announced.  I played some MNH1 but I only got the the 7th or 8th assassin(forgot which one) before my brother traded the game in.  I was having a good time with the game too.

Around the Network

I get the feeling that this is going to be a DS game.

Look at the title again.

I reiterate: I smell a DS game.

Gnizmo said:
But but but the first game bombed! It is proof that hardcore games can't sell on the Wii!!!! its sales were god awful and it could only be successful on a hardcore console like the PS360!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love it when a developer shuts up ignorant fanboys like this. Hopefully they do away with the shitty overworld. With a bigger budget due to the success of the first one I am hoping they will fix some of the issues the first one had. I am definitely looking forward to trying this game out.

Sales wouldn't have been much better(for a low budget game, sales were actually pretty decent) even if the game was on the PS3 and 360.  You see, the game's "unique" humor and anime art style(which BTW is very good) would have still prevented the game from being a smash hit.  I doubt MNH2 will get a big budget since Grasshoper is not a big enough developer to suppose a large budget.

It's good to own all consoles.

Soriku said:
Khuutra said:
I get the feeling that this is going to be a DS game.

Look at the title again.

I reiterate: I smell a DS game.

lol. Just because it's called Desperate Struggle means it might be on the DS? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Not saying it's a sure thing - it would be like Suda to screw with us - but the possibilty is very much there.

And look, you can't claim something like that when you love Tales as much as you do

Around the Network
naznatips said:
It's good to own all consoles.

Gametrailers posted this demo, and it lists Wii as the platform.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Fucking announcement of the forever as far as I'm concerned. My affinity for NMH is not unknown around these parts. This is spectacular. I'm getting more and more reasons to play my wii, NMH FTW!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Damn well better be on the Wii!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

KylieDog said:
Sherlock99 said:
@KylieDog no more heroes is suda 51 best selling game ever sales were not poor lol.

May be his best selling ever, doesn't mean they were good.

It made enough profit to warrant a sequel. I'd say those are good sales.