By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How do you feel about the choice for hip-hop in MadWorld?

it all depends on track list for me since almost every music genre can fit in every game when properly tracks/artist would be picked.

still i would probably go with old 60s, 70s rock, instrumental music or classical music(it would be quite funny slaughtering people with Ode To Joy in the background just like in Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Around the Network

^yeah that might work , time it with some sweet slow motion and you can pull it off via silence of teh lambs when he murders that one guy but does it to teh beat of teh piece playing in teh back ground

The Ghost of RubangB said:
If you need to listen to hard rock or metal to kick some ass, you've got a problem. I've had enough of blistering guitar solos and double bass for action movies/games/whatever. I haven't heard this would have hip hop, but I think that just adds more style points and credibility.

As long as there is still some Blistering guitar sounds in F-Zero.... The music in X is almost as fast as the tracks.

Although I do really like the nice tune for Aeropolis in GX, which wasn't fast but suited the track nicely.

As for this game... I am not keen on Hip Hop.... I willsearch for some videos to see if it fits the game though.

The track list mostly matters, I don't hate all hip-hop so they need to choose some good ones.

I think it is a good move, hip-hop rules the music charts.

TWRoO said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
If you need to listen to hard rock or metal to kick some ass, you've got a problem. I've had enough of blistering guitar solos and double bass for action movies/games/whatever. I haven't heard this would have hip hop, but I think that just adds more style points and credibility.

As long as there is still some Blistering guitar sounds in F-Zero.... The music in X is almost as fast as the tracks.

Although I do really like the nice tune for Aeropolis in GX, which wasn't fast but suited the track nicely.

As for this game... I am not keen on Hip Hop.... I willsearch for some videos to see if it fits the game though.

Why search when you can ask and receive?

Around the Network

That's great. I love me some Hip-Hop and it sure suits the game.

Some DMX and Cypress Hill would be great to spike some people.

Not sure. I don't mind Hip Hop, now sure how it'd gel with the gameplay. Ask me again after I've played it.