By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How do you feel about the choice for hip-hop in MadWorld?

Im personally down on it. I wouldve loved for them to have choosen some good metal/rock music or some crazy Orchestrated Score made for it. Its not unbearable but Im not a fan of the genre so I wouldve wanted something else.

At least its not BS hip-hop like Soulja-Boy.

Around the Network

damn, and i was hoping for miley cyrus.

i got no problem with it...there are enough games with metal/rock music already

As long as it gets me in the mood to annihilate some SOB's, I'm ok.

its original, and although normally i would dislike it, i think its cool

Around the Network

I didn't have an opinion because this is the first I've heard of it.

Now that I know...I want this game even more.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It haves hip hop?

+5 million seller confirmed.

That sounds AWESOME. There aren't enough games that utilize hip-hop in a good manner. There are some incredible hip-hop artists and songs out there that have little to no representation in video games and hopefully MadWorld will pick good representatives.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

DMC is a pretty good series in spite of having the worst soundtrack in the history of the medium

I'm sure Mad World will be just fine in comparison

Wait, is this some soundtrack listing? or are you going by the music used in the trailers so far?

Because the music used in the trailer was perfect. It was fun upbeat stuff with just a touch of edge. It complimented the games over the top gore and style quite well. This game isn't trying to be Manhunter. It's trying to reach a broader audience than the "AAAAAHHH!!!! I'm such a badass! I eat death and razorblades for breakfast" crowd. It's trying to reach the "that's pretty badass" crowd. And yes, there's a difference.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.