Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Should Come To The Wii

I can see the PS3, Wii, DS and PSP all getting some kind of Kingdom Hearts game, but just one will get the big one: Kingdom Hearts 3. I think we can eliminate both handhelds, just because of the nature of the series it would be harder to justify that move as compared to something like Dragon Quest IX which is going to the DS.

I think it can go either way between the PS3 and Wii. In the PS3's favor is pushing technology, and the fact they can ride the momentum the system gets with the hardcore RPG fans after FFXIII comes out. In the Wiis favor is it's success, and potentially some neat ways the controls could be implement, though that theoretically can be said about any number of major series that aren't coming to the Wii. My gut feeling, the PS3 gets the main game, spinoffs for the Wii, DS and PSP.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
^ What Parokki said.  Crazzyman's second point, that you have to move your arms around too much while playing the Wii is a dumb point (who honestly gets tired playing Zelda?), but Soriku, you need to chill out, or you'll be facing a temporary ban.

Sorry :(

Square -enix hve shown in the past that they can work graphical marvels on nintendo consoles, so the whole HD  arguement can be overided easely. Besides, it is not graphics that move the kingdom hearts series.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

Disney said everything.And Square isn't loyal to Sony.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

VonShigsy said:
Square -enix hve shown in the past that they can work graphical marvels on nintendo consoles, so the whole HD  arguement can be overided easely. Besides, it is not graphics that move the kingdom hearts series.

Totally.  One of the most visually impressive cube games, in my opinion, is FF:CC.  Beautiful game.  KH3 on Wii will be beautiful as well.

Witty signature here...

Wii: 14 million by January  I sold myself short

360: 13 million by January I sold microsoft short, but not as bad as Nintendo.

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.

Around the Network

Bump

ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

Disney said everything.And Square isn't loyal to Sony.

I didnt say square was loyal to sony, and disney didnt say anything of the sort in wishing kingdomhearts were to be ported to a nintendo console.

mM

Slightly off topic, but is the 2nd release of Kingdom Hearts 2 (withe the remake of the GBA game) coming to the US?

And CrazzyMan, not everyone is impressed with the games coming to the PS3 so far.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Truth be told, there are no real reasons for which KH3 could not come out under Nintendos banner. The overall sales are good, public opinion and demand constantly improving, it's quite the no-brainer.

I would also think that Disney has a lot to say as far as the KH series go. Unless SE has a long term contract safely hidden in a safe that says otherwise, it's disney who gives the okay sign for developement. Or so i would see it as such.

KH in hd and CG quality? That would look just whacky. There you have it, Sora who looks like a japanese idol....and Donald with Goofy that would look like plastic action figures.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

"Disney said everything.And Square isn't loyal to Sony."

do you have a link to back that up? that would be pretty good sign for wii =D

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong