By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Should Come To The Wii

ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

Disney said everything.And Square isn't loyal to Sony.

I didnt say square was loyal to sony, and disney didnt say anything of the sort in wishing kingdomhearts were to be ported to a nintendo console.

mM
Around the Network

Slightly off topic, but is the 2nd release of Kingdom Hearts 2 (withe the remake of the GBA game) coming to the US?

And CrazzyMan, not everyone is impressed with the games coming to the PS3 so far.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Truth be told, there are no real reasons for which KH3 could not come out under Nintendos banner. The overall sales are good, public opinion and demand constantly improving, it's quite the no-brainer.

I would also think that Disney has a lot to say as far as the KH series go. Unless SE has a long term contract safely hidden in a safe that says otherwise, it's disney who gives the okay sign for developement. Or so i would see it as such.

KH in hd and CG quality? That would look just whacky. There you have it, Sora who looks like a japanese idol....and Donald with Goofy that would look like plastic action figures.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

"Disney said everything.And Square isn't loyal to Sony."

do you have a link to back that up? that would be pretty good sign for wii =D

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

leo-j said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

I didnt say square was loyal to sony, and disney didnt say anything of the sort in wishing kingdomhearts were to be ported to a nintendo console.

They've been saying it since KH2 went into development. Where do you think Chain of Memories came from? Not only that, but Disney owns the entire property. They could make their own KH on a Nintendo platform if SE didn't cooperate.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

They've been saying it since KH2 went into development. Where do you think Chain of Memories came from? Not only that, but Disney owns the entire property. They could make their own KH on a Nintendo platform if SE didn't cooperate.

Disney own kingdomhearts? I find that hard to believe, give me proof and I will agree with you.

mM

I'm pretty sure that the Wii is going to get Kingdom Hearts 3. I mean, look at it in SE's view, Wii is selling alot more than the PS3 and the Wii has a much larger userbase. Should they sell the game to the 9 million Wii owners or to the 3 and a half million PS3 owners? What is better for SE? Now how about Disney, do you guys think that they would rather put the game on PS3 or Wii? I'm not going to say that the game can't/won't be on PS3, but i'm saying it would make business and logical sense to bring the game to the Wii rather than the PS3.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

leo-j said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
leo-j said:

Disney said nothing.

Disney own kingdomhearts? I find that hard to believe, give me proof and I will agree with you.

Uhh...I've never played the game...but isn't f***in Mickey Mouse in the game? 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

rickthestick2 said:

I'm pretty sure that the Wii is going to get Kingdom Hearts 3. I mean, look at it in SE's view, Wii is selling alot more than the PS3 and the Wii has a much larger userbase. Should they sell the game to the 9 million Wii owners or to the 3 and a half million PS3 owners? What is better for SE? Now how about Disney, do you guys think that they would rather put the game on PS3 or Wii? I'm not going to say that the game can't/won't be on PS3, but i'm saying it would make business and logical sense to bring the game to the Wii rather than the PS3.

Its about 4 million ps3 owners, I think it will either be exclusive to the ps3 or be released on both the wii and ps3 maybe even the 360. All I care about is that the game is released on the ps3 with a longer story which is another reason why I want it to be exclusive to the ps3. Out of all the rpg's kingdomhearts 2 had the best story and best gameplay.

mM

yo I think it is coming to the wii, since disney wont develop for any other console than nintendo, but SE owns kingdomhearts Im confused as f#k

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/8103.cfm

mM