By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Should Come To The Wii

Biggest reason why it should not be on the wii.

KH fans don't want a Ps2 quality KH in 2008

Around the Network
Celb said:

Say's who?

PS3 fans seem to be delusional and believe that High Definition and Pretty Graphics will eventually sway the battle in favour of the PS3; if these things mattered that much the PS3 would already be selling better. Even if you assume that the HD Graphics will be a motivating factor at a lower price you'd have to consider that the XBox 360 is cheaper than the PS3 and doesn't sell (particularly) better, and when the PS3 is at an afordable price point ($200 to $300) the Wii will continue to sell well to consumers that still can not afford a PS3 (because it will  be priced at $100 to $125).

Kingdom Hearts fans want a Kingdom Hearts game ON A SYSTEM THEY OWN which (likely) will not be the PS3 ...

Also PS3 fans seem to think the Wii is a PS2. Super Mario Galaxy definitely surpasses anything the PS2 could do...and it's basically a launch title for Wii...later Wii games that use the system well will look very good, at least compared to last gen.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

5 Reasons why it shouldn't be on Wii-

1. Will look better on a PS3
2. Will not risk implementing possibly crappy motion controls to be a Wii game
3. More enemies at a a time on screen on the PS3
4. Longer and bigger game cause of Blu Ray or more detailed game depending on which way they go.
5. They won't dumb it down to try to appeal to the casuals (On rails Medal of Honor anyone?)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

1) Good graphics don't come cheap. If they feel they will be unable to move enough units to make up the cost, they are not going to make the graphics amazing. Whats the point of having all that power in a PS3 if it isn't cost-effective to use it?
2) Good devs will be able to make effective use of the wiimote. RE4:Wii proves that. LoZ:TP proves that. Not only that, but they DON'T have to use the motion controls. Heck, most of Super Paper Mario could have been played on a SNES controller!
3) Can't argue against that. Does it really matter though? I know my views of good games and good graphics aren't dependent on how many enemies are onscreen.
4) Can't argue against that either. However, see #1 for a response about if it is even a valid comparison.
5) Gee, too bad, they included an optional way for NEW GAMERS to get into the game. I guess its too bad that an optional ability to play the single player part of a campaign on rails is hindering your ability to play games that aren't dumbed down. Wait...

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network

About Medal of Honor, i'm pretty sure that EA stated there would be exclusives for the Wii, the Zapper and an On-Rails mode. This means that there will be a regular single-player mode as well as an on-rails mode, an offline multiplayer mode (unconfirmed but common sense), and a 32 player online mode.

So i'm not too sure about ckmlb's #5, because if KH3 is going to be like MOH:H2 then it will have the average game as well as an on-rails mode which is good for everybody.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Soriku said:
finalsquall said:
KH hearts is a PS game. Man this console war. Ppl want to desert the ps2 and steal games for their next gen. Face it KH 3 won't run on the Wii, as it will be to gfxcally advanced. As for kids game :P excuse me :P it's an everyone game.

How do you freaking know it'll be too gfxly advanced when you haven't seen pics/videos you n00b!

LOL ok, thanks for the name calling. Anyways, Why would KH3 not be graphically advanced? Hasn't every KH like FF, pushed the boundries in graphic. Oh Wait, maybe your'e right! Square will say, hey maybe we won't push the graphics on this one because gfx are overated and we went to far on the previous KH. Wrong! If you know Square - enix you know it's going to be gfxically advanced! Prove me wrong where a Square-enix game has not push the grafix.

It's just a pike dream for Wii lovers! If KH 3 comes to the wii it would be more of the innovation than a masterpiece.

But wtf do I know i'm a nOOb.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

ckmlb, please strike no 5 from your list. It's an OPTIONAL thing to play the game on-rails. You can choose not to use that, if you are so hardcore. It's designed around new players or for quick fun with the Wii Zapper. You're leading people to think it's the only control option.Don't spread false rumors.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

5 Reasons why it shouldn't be on PS3

1. Photo-realistic uncanny valley Micky Mouse will freak me right out
2. The hardcore masses dedicated enough to spend $600 on the console don't wanna play/waste their little remaining cash on a 'kiddy cartoon' game
3. Disney must not be seen associating with any form of public Goat Slaughtering
4. Obviously wielding a key sword thing doesn't quite work as well with an ex-boomerang.
5. They'd hardcore it up with a bloody FPS section running on UT3 to try to appeal to the demographic.

joking, of course.

Soriku said:
Celb said:

Pfffft. The GC even had better graphics than the PS2! Wii's graphics are on par with the XBOX. They don't even need XBOX graphics anyway for KH?

I feel sorry for you! because when it don't come to the Wii your'e going to miss out!

Wii gfx should be better than last gen, but it ain;t. It's prolly using it's max processing power now. So longitivity of the the Wii and the games are going to be quite short. Wii = Mini games with old gen gfx.  

KH3 for ps3. Anyways SIXAXIS will prolly play a large part of KH3. 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil