Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Should Come To The Wii

sexybeast said:
Can the Wii even handle KH3?

I can't count how many people said that. ENOUGH!

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
KH hearts is a PS game. Man this console war. Ppl want to desert the ps2 and steal games for their next gen. Face it KH 3 won't run on the Wii, as it will be to gfxcally advanced. As for kids game :P excuse me :P it's an everyone game.

How do you freaking know it'll be too gfxly advanced when you haven't seen pics/videos you n00b!

finalsquall said:
KH hearts is a PS game. Man this console war. Ppl want to desert the ps2 and steal games for their next gen. Face it KH 3 won't run on the Wii, as it will be to gfxcally advanced. As for kids game :P excuse me :P it's an everyone game.

Oh I never realised you worked for Square Enix and knew all this exclusive info.

Join the new subreddit:  www.reddit.com/r/VGChartz

Come to think about it i pray not bc Wii is only useful for first part games.  Plus Normura has stated his desire of making the next game with great graphics etc. but who knows what will happen.  Just tired of this rumor, Wii this Wii that.  The Wii will die was HDTV's are in more homes and poeple experience real games (Zelda only exception). later.

ResiRiley said:
2.Sure the Key Blade would fit the Wiimote if you are looking at the obvious and un-imaginative. Why do us Wii owners think all sword games will just magically work because of the waggle controls. If you are looking for that type of sword action go buy Red Steel or wait for Dragon Quest Wii.

Heh, I feel the same way. I look at Kingdom Hearts and it's combat and instantly think hack'n slash and not a free form movement game with the Wii-mote since I'm sure it'll probably become more of a 'wiggle the wii-mote' to do all of your attacks, I saw a video of a developer playing Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End and to do his attacks he was waving the remote back and forth like mad. That kind of action is an instant turn off of the Wii, at least for me. 

Around the Network

I still agree with my 2nd point, it's still a selling point either way, but I know where you're coming form, a different way to implement the wiimote would be welcomed for hack and slash's.

I get sick of the waggling on Zelda, it's faster to tap A in a game, I wouldn't mind just clicking on the monsters instead like as in Phantom Hourglass and save the waggling for special moves..

After seeing Ratchet gameplay which looks like Pixar movie, it would be great to see same quality with KH3 game or even better. =)

p.s. ok my 5 reasons why this game should be released on PS3.

1) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
2) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
3) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
4) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
5) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.

1) PS3 is console for everyone, for family too.
2) i want to play game and relax after work, without moving hands.
3) the game will look like CG, it will impress every moment.
4) more peopel will buy ps3, ps3 is a must have console.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
After seeing Ratchet gameplay which looks like Pixar movie, it would be great to see same quality with KH3 game or even better. =)

p.s. ok my 5 reasons why this game should be released on PS3.

1) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
2) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
3) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.
4) i want to play KH3 on PS3, it will be a great HD game.

1) PS3 is console for everyone, for family too.
2) i want to play game and relax after work, without moving hands.
3) the game will look like CG, it will impress every moment.
4) more peopel will buy ps3, ps3 is a must have console.

1: Oh really? For everyone with a spare $500+, also where's the diversity in the library to back this claim?

2: Oh okay, so that's what you want to do.

3: So PS2 KH's sold well because why?

4: Are you an analyst?

5: Re-read 3 lines up.

I think we should start making threads titled:

"Why XXX game should come out for Wii/DS, but won't for XXX reasons"

Off the top of my head I'd include Kingdom Hearts, Katamari, Time Crisis, a FF7 remake, the next main Sonic Game, an original Metal Gear Solid game. Oh and any FPS you care to think of. Particularly that "Mirror's Edge" game. It was looking rather tasty in Edge this month

bugmenot said:
I think we should start making threads titled:

"Why XXX game should come out for Wii/DS, but won't for XXX reasons"

Off the top of my head I'd include Kingdom Hearts, Katamari, Time Crisis, a FF7 remake, the next main Sonic Game, an original Metal Gear Solid game. Oh and any FPS you care to think of. Particularly that "Mirror's Edge" game. It was looking rather tasty in Edge this month

i thought katamari IS coming to the wii..

anyway, i think that kingdom hearts would be great on the wii. the grpahics would be fine if they were to end up on par with super mario galaxy. also i think the game in general would be a better game for the wii as well

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong