By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Reasons Why Kingdom Hearts 3 Should Come To The Wii

leo-j said:
Id say there's a 50--50 chance, kingdomhearts 3 is expected to be impressive graphicly, but lets just wait for TGS for any details on any new kingdomhearts game.

How impressive do Donald and Goofy really have to look?  The graphics level necessary for KH3 is well under what the Wii can handle.  I hope SE doesn't turn KH into an interactive movie line like FF.

Around the Network

I agree with Leo-j and DonWii that the chances are around 50/50, but I'm positive it will get some sort of KH game. We will know at TGS.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts, anyone? :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

No more saying that please.  Spin-offs im fine with going.  When it comes to KH3 (Sora's story)  I dont want to swing the crap out of the wiimote to get them heartless (Zelda was great but there are more enemies to kill in KH).  Personally, I want KH3 to look and play amazing perferred on the PS3 but 360 would work too but the market in Japan screams more PS (Honestly it scream Wii but I personally don't like the idea).

To be honest, I think, given the quality of the first 2 were that of the PS2, the Wii is more than capable of producing a capable 3rd game.. just look at Mario Galaxy (which probably doesn't even peak the performance of the Wii), by 2009, as some people have been saying is a possibility, 3rd parties will with no doubt have been making games of graphical quality for the Wii

Around the Network

I hope not. the game would be totally different. no way I would be swinging like crazy to kill heartless. the game better come to the Ps3 because that is where it belongs.

NightStalker said:
the game better come to the Ps3 because that is where it belongs.
lol no

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Parokki said:
I wouldn't mind having KH3 on the Wii, but KH is full of FF characters that've only ever appeared on the Playstations. I'd rather they make a similar game with Disney and Nintendo characters in it.

I never thought of that, Kingdom Hearts with Nintendo characters instead of Final Fantasy would be awesome, but you see, Kingdom Hearts has Final Fantasy Characters because Square Enix created them, not because they were on Sony, therefore it'll be Final Fantasy Characters either way, Example: CHain of Memories.

KH hearts is a PS game. Man this console war. Ppl want to desert the ps2 and steal games for their next gen. Face it KH 3 won't run on the Wii, as it will be to gfxcally advanced. As for kids game :P excuse me :P it's an everyone game.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

finalsquall said:
KH hearts is a PS game. Man this console war. Ppl want to desert the ps2 and steal games for their next gen. Face it KH 3 won't run on the Wii, as it will be to gfxcally advanced. As for kids game :P excuse me :P it's an everyone game.

Oh I never realised you worked for Square Enix and knew all this exclusive info.