By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Baten Kaitos Origins(GC) worth $5?

i picked it up last night at blockbuster.  it came in a blank case, so i couldnt look/read any information on the game...but i recall it being an RPG, so i picked it up.   Is it good?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

It should be. Soriku likes it =P

i hope im not disappointed with it,  like i was with KH2 then.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

My first KH was KH2, that's probably the last game I bought in a game store... I order since then. I liked KH2 a lot, but was severely disappointed in KH1.

$5.. that's a steal. If you don't like it, you can probably resell for $10 or $15.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Well,i got Baten Kaitos: EW&TLO almost new for 8$ and feel ripped off so....

Xen said:
My first KH was KH2, that's probably the last game I bought in a game store... I order since then. I liked KH2 a lot, but was severely disappointed in KH1.

Apparently, KH1 hasn't aged very well after the improved KH2 came out.  KH2 had a better camera during battles.

BK is a great series, I personally enjoyed the card battle system, it was very on the go, also now I must replay that game because I forgot I have it and my ball and chain is visiting Europe. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

meh i would say thats about all the game is worth....the game was a big dissaappointment for me after playin the first game in the series

You found a copy?

For five bucks?

You should have used that luck and bought a lotto ticket!