By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Baten Kaitos Origins(GC) worth $5?

Great game worth much more then 5 dollars

Around the Network

How can you go wrong? It's five bucks!

One of the 3 best RPG the previous gen had offered. Excellent battle system,top notch senario,made my Monolith(Xenogears,Xenosaga) and Tri Cresendo(Eternal Sonata), FUCKING BEST SOUNDTRACK ever made for a JRPG by Motoi Sakuraba!!!

Great games. Horrible, and I mean truly horrible voice work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HMczCElPaI

Good. I really loved the original but the VA kinda killed it. I also rented it and never got to finish it. I'll play BKO one day.

Around the Network

That is the best $5 that you will EVER spend!

myspace.com/neorayj

just figured id update to let you know im enjoying it so far

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

the promachination of sadal suud (where they are burning the forest down)

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

yes...ive been playing a bit more than i probably should have this week

MrBubbles said:

i picked it up last night at blockbuster.  it came in a blank case, so i couldnt look/read any information on the game...but i recall it being an RPG, so i picked it up.   Is it good?

Is this blockbuster in North America by any chance? For $5, I want in on this game!