By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Baten Kaitos Origins(GC) worth $5?

I suppose so. Have you played it yet?

Around the Network

yes, i have been enjoying it so far

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

$5? It's worth triple that, at least. Get it; even if you wind up not liking it you can likely sell it for a profit on eBay.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

MrBubbles said:

What's your opinion on Sagi?

Words Of Wisdom said:
MrBubbles said:

What's your opinion on Sagi?

he just seems the typical jrpg whiny child protagonist

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

/me does not like milly

Soriku said:
lol. Sagi isn't whiny.

What about Guillo and Milly?

Sagi is... boring.  His VA is awful.  Guillo is meh.  Milly is awesome though.

guillo is cool

no

Sagi's VA is awful. Listen to that youtube above. His delivery is pretty bad in just about every line. It feels like he's just reading from a piece of paper.

There are games with good VA'ing and games without. Baten Kaitos Origins leans more toward the without end of things.