By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Baten Kaitos Origins(GC) worth $5?

izaaz101 said:
MrBubbles said:

i picked it up last night at blockbuster.  it came in a blank case, so i couldnt look/read any information on the game...but i recall it being an RPG, so i picked it up.   Is it good?

Is this blockbuster in North America by any chance? For $5, I want in on this game!

its a canadian blockbuster.  but its obviously based on what stores have available, so the chance of you coming across another copy might not be so good.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
izaaz101 said:
MrBubbles said:

i picked it up last night at blockbuster.  it came in a blank case, so i couldnt look/read any information on the game...but i recall it being an RPG, so i picked it up.   Is it good?

Is this blockbuster in North America by any chance? For $5, I want in on this game!

its a canadian blockbuster.  but its obviously based on what stores have available, so the chance of you coming across another copy might not be so good.

Chances probably won't be good......but at least I'm in the same country........that's a start, right, lol?

Soriku said:
Well...what do you think about the music? Sakuraba's second best performance IMO.

.....it gets on my nerves tbh.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

izaaz101 said:
MrBubbles said:
izaaz101 said:
MrBubbles said:

Chances probably won't be good......but at least I'm in the same country........that's a start, right, lol?

i know ive found a ton of great games for cheap, so just check around and you are bound to find something.

Soriku said:
WHAT?! D:

All of it or some?

most of it

Around the Network

i had to mute it a few times and play my own music, which made it much nicer

bk SERIES IS AMAZING ORgins is the better of the two by far.  THis game had my girlfriend watching it like a movie she was so involved in the story.

It's okay, I really didn't enjoy the "improvements" made upon the original battle system.

MrBubbles said:

Worth $5!!??!!

You should slap yourself for asking such a silly question.

its harldy a silly question if i dont know anything about the game...
ive been disappointed with $5 games before.