By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

*Reads comments*

So fellas, I take it some of you are excited for this game? O.o

Yeah I know, LBP will be huge.

Around the Network
Smeags said:

*Reads comments*

....Who started this HUGE thing -.-

Take my love, take my land..

MontanaHatchet said:
Guys, no offense, bu the posts so far have sounded like...worship.

LBP will create a Global Cult/Religion XD

4 ≈ One

Simulacrum said:
Smeags said:

*Reads comments*

....Who started this HUGE thing -.-

It's one of the reasons I'm excited for LBP to come out (Besides being a great game and all ). Hopefully the whole "LBP will be HUGE olol!" will stop. I mean, as much as I enjoy seeing it in every thread...

A man can dream, right?

Dgc1808 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This might lead to it being banned in the US.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

irstupid said:
damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

We all know if LBP was a Nintendo Exclusive you'd be all over it.

SmokedHostage said:
Dgc1808 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This might lead to it being banned in the US.

Why?  Scientology is still around in the US.

darthdevidem01 said:

This will add a new dimension to the already extremely successful & robust Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System.

It is a great year to be the proud owner of this multimedia interactive hub device....otherwise known as the Playstation 3.

Hmm... I don't know about worship, but I've been playing the Beta and the game is....very very very good.

it's endless. And it's fun. There's tons to do. Tons to unlock. And it's 4 player drop-in-out co-op. The physics work great. The 3d/2d platforming is terriffic - this is one area I was wondering about, and there is a 3d plane to move about in and it works very well. The customization can be very simple or you can go all out. There's tons to do without even touching the level creator.

LBP is huge.

^agree, the level creator is really awesome as well.