By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LittleBigPlanet get another 10/10,from Pelaajalehti at Finland.

Onyxmeth said:
Skeeuk said:
because of the limitless gameplay possibilities lbp can only recieve a 10, anything less than 10 is wrong simply because this is a true nex gen play experiance

Couldn't the limitless gameplay possibilities also just as easily give it a 1/10? If that's going to be a valid reason to score it a 10, then I'm assuming we're judging the actual user content, which can range from the amazing to the piss poor. I personally think this game will earn great scores, but not for that reasoning. It'll get the scores for the physics, gameplay, and the accessible tools one can use to create levels with. I don't think the levels themselves will go under scrutiny.

If the user community ends up sucking it should get an algerbraic rating... like = A.

Where A is something like ability to make levels + your esteem level.

So if you are real good at making levels and feel ok about yourself and your abilties, high score.

If you suck at making levels but think they're awesome cause you have a big ego, high score

Good at levels but the over critical type?  Low score.

Around the Network

*Reads comments*

So fellas, I take it some of you are excited for this game? O.o

Yeah I know, LBP will be huge.

Smeags said:

*Reads comments*

....Who started this HUGE thing -.-

Take my love, take my land..

darthdevidem01 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Guys, no offense, bu the posts so far have sounded like...worship.

This is not worship....it is seeing the light. the light that LBP will give PS3 this month....the light that will result in the Playstation 3 Computer entertainment System coming out of the thresholds of hell & showing the world that this is the true new gaming experience....this is defining a new genre....this is defining entertainment & games.

LBP will give the Playstation 3 a torch to bear.....similar to the olympic torch which signifies victory, courage & success.

Dude...you really need to stop with the "Computer Entertainment System" thing. That just makes it sound...retarded. I think we're all content with a simple "PS3". Not many people want it to be a computer system. Most people would rather have it as a console.

OT: Nice score...but WTH is Pelaajalehti? :P

MontanaHatchet said:

LBP will create a Global Cult/Religion XD

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
Smeags said:

*Reads comments*

....Who started this HUGE thing -.-

It's one of the reasons I'm excited for LBP to come out (Besides being a great game and all ). Hopefully the whole "LBP will be HUGE olol!" will stop. I mean, as much as I enjoy seeing it in every thread...

A man can dream, right?

Dgc1808 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This might lead to it being banned in the US.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I just don't think the game is all that, well I should say I don't think it's a 10 in beta, I'm sure the finished project will make it a 10.

After playing for a few hours I can see how it can get a tad boring tho.

Making a lvl seems like it would take weeks to be perfect, and days to make it playable. (again I only played a few hours)

Just not my cup of tea. It's like Mods, If I had the time I would make one but I'd rather just wait for someone else to make one and play theirs.

The Controls are a tad unresponsive nothing major and it is a beta so fixable. but jumping back screen and forward with objects gets jumpie, but again it's a beta, so I'm sure it will be fixed.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

irstupid said:
damn another stupid thread. seriously i hate when overhyped games come out and we have 20+ threads all saying each new review that comes out and what it is.

and saying overhyped is not me meaning i think it will be bad or it don't deserve the 10, but just that. people talking about any little thing about it constnatly. i have been seeing LBP topics constatnly for like a year, and i'm sick of them. thats what i say as overhyped. when you hear of the game so much you want it to just flop/bomb so incredibly bad just so you dn't have to hear of it ever again.

We all know if LBP was a Nintendo Exclusive you'd be all over it.

SmokedHostage said:
Dgc1808 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

This might lead to it being banned in the US.

Why?  Scientology is still around in the US.